Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
ShaniD
Rookie
It would be great if you could search within the emails we created. Every Valentines Day we do a campaign, so if we could just search Valentine's Day instead of scrolling through our 16 pages of emails, that would be a lot faster!!!
ElderlyInstruments
Campaign Contributor
I send out 12+ emails per month - featuring a variety of different products and a few services. Some of the emails on specific products/services (but with different products featured or different wording) are sent monthly or more often - some are sent less often or during the summer or Holiday seasons. TO FIND MY LAST VERSION OF THESE EMAILS (which happens most every time I start to prepare a new email) IS OFTEN VERY TIME CONSUMING. I've have made this request previously, I believe - and certainly have mentioned it to CC customer service reps.
KalliW0
Brand Visionary
I would love to see a search feature for Constant Contacts campaigns. We have a lot and it can take quite a bit of time to find the right one (to copy or review). PS: Thank you SOOO much for creating a folder system! That will help immensely.
DominionRA
Rookie
It would be great to have the ability to sort campaigns by scheduled date/time to go out and to quickly search your campaigns by title.
JRCC-Ontario
Rookie
Hi, With the new layout, it's harder to find older emails I'm looking for. Would it be possible to make some form of search tool to search for content in old emails? Thanks.
ElderlyInstruments
Campaign Contributor
The ability to "Search" campaigns (sent and draft) to find a specific email that I have previously created - would be very, very useful. The more emails that I've sent using CC, the more I need this function.
CAA16550
Rookie
I have been using Constant Contact for a few years now and I love it. I do, however, become frustrated when I need to find something from a former email. It's quite an arduous task! It would be so much easier and a much more satisfying experience if we could search through our old emails by entering a word prompt in a search box.
KIMIRHOCHELLEP
Constant Contact Partner

I have alot of pages with alot of email blasts... I have to sometimes go through each page from last year to search for various client's campaign to copy and edit to use now.. however.... if there was a search option.. I could search by keywords or client's name... then boom.. all the campaigns would come up...

thanks... kimirhochelle

It would be tremendously helpful if I could go to "My Emails" and search by subject or key words for an email previously sent.

CBY
Rookie
I have 600 campaigns and looking through all of them is getting ridiculous. Please add a search feature.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More