cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Add Search Option to Campaigns

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!
848 Comments
All Star

Add a campaign search function, or at least provide custom filing options for every campaign. All of my emails fall into newletters and announcements, not really a helpful sorting option when there are hundreds I need to sort through....

I swear, this is one of the greatest programs to use for marketing and such. The only thing it is missing is a search que for Campaigns and stuff. It sucks having to scroll for eternity looking for a project that I emailed out months ago. Add a search que and it will take this thing to a completely different level.
Occasional Visitor
I would like to see a search feature added to the campaigns page. It would help me find campaigns that I need to reschedule easier.
All Star
We reuse certain announcements from year to year with minimal changes necessary. It is burdensome to scroll through all of the campaigns to find the ones we want to reuse. Please help!
Occasional Contributor
It would be nice to search for an old campaign by keyword in title or text body when waiting to copy an old campaign
All Star
It would be great if there was an option to better search past Email Campaigns - maybe a way to tag email templates. For example, easily pull all my past newsletters or emails related to a specific event.
Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this feedback. 

Occasional Visitor
Hi. There should be some sort of search bar in the campaign section because to find what you are looking for can take forever since you have to scroll and scroll through your list. If possible, this would be a great update for the website. Thanks, Olivia
Please create a search function for at least the campaign titles.
Occasional Visitor
It drives me crazy that you don't have a search function to be able to quickly find a past promotion. I like that you can categorize images, but why not have a feature that allows us to categorize our promotions too?
Occasional Contributor
Need a way to find surveys. Search option or way to store old ones in folders.
Occasional Visitor

When searching past emails it would be helpful to be able to search on words, i.e. upgrade would pull up all my emails that have the word upgrade in it - similar to Outlook search option. Thanks in advance. GailG

In the new system, is there a way that I can go look for a campaign that we ran last September without clicking "see more" dozens of times?
All Star
IT WOULD BE GREAT TO BE ABLE TO SEARCH PAST CAMPAIGNS. BROWSING TO FIND A PAST EMAIL CAMPAIGN IS A PAIN.
Solution Provider

PLEASE make a search feature!

How does it make any sense that there is a search function for the community forums, a search function for the Constant Contact FAQs, a search function for the Art library, a serach function IN FACT for virtually everything under the sun with this fricking service, but there is no way to search created emails? Having a search function shouldn't be a feature that is taken under consideration. It shouldn't be something that users should have to vote for. It isn't a NEW idea at all, rather it is something CC users have been complaining about for years (entries in this thread go back to 2013). It is as much of a no brainer as there is in this day and age. It's one of the features services such as Mailchimp use to differentiate themselves from CC. Search functionality is as basic a function as you will find for any website or service that exists. It's like electricity or indoor plumbing. It is an issue that needs to be addressed now, rather than considered for some vague, indefinite point in tthe future.

It would be nice to have a feature that would allow a user to search by campaign name or key words in campaigns.
Guys, give us a break. Under the old system, we could scroll to bottom, click on page 25 and kazoom, we're looking at emails from last summer. Two more clicks and I'm looking at the email that we sent out August 4, 2014. With this crazy system, I need a sandwich and coke so I can stop eat a couple times as click from page to page 427 times to get back to August. Boring. Waste of time. Especially if I want to look at several emails and figure out how come we sold 2,000 red widgets last August. Either fix it or send me a friendly assistant that will do the clicking for me. (I would prefer one that speaks English.) Thanks for doing that. Dennis
Good morning! I'd like to strongly suggest adding a word search feature to sent emails. Essentially, not only being able to organize sent emails by folder (which is a wonderful feature! Thank you!), but also being able to search inside those folders and all past emails for particular key words. This feature would be incredibly helpful to me! Thank you.
All Star
It would be nice if you could search your campaigns instead of sorting and scrolling.
We should be able to search by term of our choice to find dated surveys. I'm having to scroll through pages of surveys to find one from January. If I could type in a term, it could come up on the first page and save be a lot of time.
Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this feedback!

we need to be able to search emails. I end up recreating emails when I could just tweak an email that I did earlier.
All Star
When asked about a topic that has been included in an email newsletter, unless I know the timeframe, I have no way to locate the email. If emails were searchable, it would be quite helpful.
It would be SUPER helpful if I could search for specific email campaigns instead of just sorting A-Z or Newest-Oldest or Draft vs. Sent. Also, I like the search options in the images, but I wish that once an image was placed in a folder, that's where it lived instead of being in the main image folder AND the special folder. It would be helpful to be able to sort/archive images and not have to still look through everything.
It would be helpful to have search functions enabled under campaigns and contacts. It would be more efficient to find things when you have over 100 campaigns and multiple lists.
Visitor
Please add a search function in campaigns so I can find a certain campaign instead of making us scroll through pages and pages. AACK!
Established Member

Yeah this is just LUDICROUS!!!! Unbelievable! We sorely need search functionality. We already use folders.

Occasional Contributor
I send out a variety of emails - most all product related, but sometimes focused on specific products and other times featuring a group of products. In any case, to re-use (with changes) some of my previously sent emails, I need to search my list of campaigns (instead of browsing though my list either alphabetically or by date). It would be a time saver.
I think it would be great to search all of my campaigns with a search button/engine.
All Star
It would be nice if you could have a search that will take us directly to a campaign we have already published so we don't have to scroll all over the place to find one. How quickly can you create this?
Regular Visitor
Is it possible for CC to allow users to search their old campaigns without going through the entire list?
I would like to request that Constant Contact look into a search function so that previously sent emails could be searched by keyword. Thanks!
All Star

I would love to see an options to be able to search our emails by name instead of having to page through all of them to find the one we are looking for. 

Visitor
I would like a way to be able to search campaigns. Is there a way to do that (I haven't found it yet)? If not, can you implement that, please? Thanks!
Occasional Advisor

I was just coming to this forum to suggest the same thing and this was the most recent post! Please add this feature!

please make campaign names searchable. I have two years of emails in constant contact and it makes it very difficult if I want to find the campaign I did a year ago. Thank you.
Visitor
I have over 400 campaigns that I have created from your site. Are you EVER going to have a Search function, or folders to better organize the campaigns I have done?? Do you have any idea how time consuming it is to click through them to find a previous campaign?? The sort features are useless, your pages take forever to load "more campaigns". I am about ready to find another company who can better serve our needs. I have taken surveys, been asked for feedback, yet I see no site improvements. Refer a fiend? NEVER!
It would be great if you could search within the emails we created. Every Valentines Day we do a campaign, so if we could just search Valentine's Day instead of scrolling through our 16 pages of emails, that would be a lot faster!!!
Occasional Contributor
I send out 12+ emails per month - featuring a variety of different products and a few services. Some of the emails on specific products/services (but with different products featured or different wording) are sent monthly or more often - some are sent less often or during the summer or Holiday seasons. TO FIND MY LAST VERSION OF THESE EMAILS (which happens most every time I start to prepare a new email) IS OFTEN VERY TIME CONSUMING. I've have made this request previously, I believe - and certainly have mentioned it to CC customer service reps.
Occasional Contributor
I would love to see a search feature for Constant Contacts campaigns. We have a lot and it can take quite a bit of time to find the right one (to copy or review). PS: Thank you SOOO much for creating a folder system! That will help immensely.
Visitor
It would be great to have the ability to sort campaigns by scheduled date/time to go out and to quickly search your campaigns by title.
Hi, With the new layout, it's harder to find older emails I'm looking for. Would it be possible to make some form of search tool to search for content in old emails? Thanks.
Occasional Contributor
The ability to "Search" campaigns (sent and draft) to find a specific email that I have previously created - would be very, very useful. The more emails that I've sent using CC, the more I need this function.
All Star
I have been using Constant Contact for a few years now and I love it. I do, however, become frustrated when I need to find something from a former email. It's quite an arduous task! It would be so much easier and a much more satisfying experience if we could search through our old emails by entering a word prompt in a search box.
Frequent Visitor

I have alot of pages with alot of email blasts... I have to sometimes go through each page from last year to search for various client's campaign to copy and edit to use now.. however.... if there was a search option.. I could search by keywords or client's name... then boom.. all the campaigns would come up...

thanks... kimirhochelle

It would be tremendously helpful if I could go to "My Emails" and search by subject or key words for an email previously sent.

All Star
All Star
I have 600 campaigns and looking through all of them is getting ridiculous. Please add a search feature.