CostumeC, I locate it on page 6 of this thread. Thanks.
I stumbled upon a way to view old emails in a simple list with pagination, like the old design had. Works with Firefox and Chrome... I imagine all browsers would work.
You already have this design and functionality. Why you don't offer it makes no sense at all.
Here's what I have to do:
1. Log in to Constant Contact
2. Go to Campaigns or View All Campaigns
3. Begin the process of Copying an email by clicking Copy
4. It asks to name the copy, just click Next
5. Don't save anything, just click the Exit button in upper left area (ignore the warning to save your work)
6. This takes you back to Home. Now click the Back button on your browser
7. Says Document Expired. So just refresh to resubmit form
8. Now you get a clean list of all emails, with pagination at the bottom.
Why do you make this so hard, Constant Contact? You have this functionality already built, but you hide it on purpose? Make us click "View more Campaigns" a hundred times to see emails from a year ago? Makes no sense at all, doesn't seem like your new design was created by someone who actually manages and sends emails.
That is a great feature request. I will definitely relay the feedback to out engineering team and hopefully we can have that feature at a future date. You can also vote for this idea using the link below. I also place this post in that feedback area so our engineers can see it directly.
Notice how old this thread is? For how many years do customers have to ask for a search function before any action is taken?
What is it going to take to get a search function for campaigns? This is 3 weeks of nothing happening on CC's end... and a lot of our time wasted asking for this feature, as well as trying to find old emails. We need this feature now. Thank you
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.