Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
ISCJ
Campaign Contributor
the new gui interface is not good for quickly locating old email campaigns, i have wasted 2 hours this morning on something that normally takes me 5 minutes. Absolutely terrible and needs to rectified, this is something that would cause me to leave Constant Contact despite being a long time loyal customer. Time is money and I can't be wasting time like this.
ISCJ
Campaign Contributor

Amen...totally agree..its so inefficient and ineffective right now, very frustrated

TeresaH5
Rookie
Site makeovers are great and all, but as a newsletter creator it would be more helpful for a search option for newsletters----even being able to search titles, if not the content of the newsletters would be a tremendous boon.
BridgetW1
Campaign Contributor

We are a school and we send out lots of emails! It would be nice to be able to search by month/year. Many things such as sporting events, and fundraisers are annual and it would be nice to be able to quickly find the email I sent out last September, etc.

Thanks,

Bridget Winget'

Visitation Catholic School

BradC32
Rookie
Help! Please tell me there is another way. On the old version of your website, I could easily skip ahead 4 pages, 5 pages to get to an old email to see what we communicated, copy it, etc. Is there a search or SOMETHING? It doesn't make sense that you would remove the numbered page searching.
JesseB41
Campaign Contributor
Please give the page scheme again for the campaigns because it is easier to pull out campaigns of 2-3 years ago by just flipping the pages!! It is tedious to go thorough all campaigns to find a particular one !!
AnnaCD36
Campaign Collaborator
I wish there was an easier way to search for old campaigns other than the button "show more campaigns" at the bottom of the page. If I'm looking for a campaign from a year ago, I might have to scroll through 200 emails before I find what I'm looking for. If they were grouped in pages (as they used to be), I could quickly jump back 10 pages to find items from last year.
EllenG3
Campaign Contributor
It is extremely cumbersome to go back and search for a particular email. A search function would help OR an option to search by a particular date range or subject line. Anything would be better than scrolling through pages and pages and pages and pages....
Is it possible for the list of campaigns to be put into pages that I can easily toggle? If I have something I want to reuse from last summer, it takes 30 minutes to find it and often the constant contact page becomes unresponsive. Thank you! Raye Lynn Rath The Yoga Institute
OLMA
Rookie

hate to complain but....i am so incredibly frustrated by the total inability to locate an email from this time last year....never ending pages and pages of "view more items" .... the site freezes or crashes. I have been trying for days to get to an email from last september and literally want to pull my hair out....what in the world is going on?

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More