Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
CorcExpo
Campaign Contributor

Heartily agree with both suggestions. If you are searching for a particular campaign, click in the email and then go back, you've lost your place in your email search! Very frustrating if you forget to file an email and have a lot of email volume.

DianaG32
Rookie

It would be nice if there was a search field in the campaigns section. I send a lot of emails and often copy a previous one but to have to scroll to find one sent a year a go is a pain!

Also, you really should be able to edit the name of an email after it has been sent. I like to keep my emails organized by date and if I do copy one and forget to change the name it sucks to have 2 named the same. 

Thank you!

CareyM28
Rookie

Yes!  A search function would solve all my issues. We have many event registrations that I need to edit and adjust from time to time. But they all begin with the same word that begins with W. So I have been sorting the list from either A-Z or Z-A to try to get to a couple of particular events. When I choose my folder, a list comes up with a button to "load more campains". I can click this button once and get more, then again to get more, but the third time, it says "campaigns loading" forever.

Under Constant Contact Support's instruction, I tried 2 other browsers (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox) and I have the same issue. I'm seriously considering switching to SurveyMonkey for event registrations.

DPACADMIN
Rookie

Hello,

It would be great if there was an option to search emails.  We send so many that we copy from different points in years past and right now the only way to find an old email is to go page by page.

In addition, please bring the email thumbnail previews back.  Seeing a thumbnail next to emailst was SO helpful just from a visual standpoint to see what the content of the message was/what the message looked like.

BarbraO
Rookie

Amen.

JimmyH2
Constant Contact Partner

Yes yes yes!

JohnD235
Rookie

Is there a better way that we have to serch for old emails with out going through all of them...ugh

SalesFoundry
Campaign Contributor

This has been a request since I started using CC six years ago. I now have 895 Sent emails. Could there be any more basic feature request?

MercyWMW
Brand Visionary

Yes, please consider a SEARCH function so we can easily find past emails.

Burnslev
Rookie

Are you planning on creating a search function for the e-mail section? We have over 1,300 e-mails created and it would be such a huge benefit to be able to search to find the one I'd like to copy. I just had a request for an e-mail sent back in 2013 and had to scroll through 53 pages trying to find it. Thanks!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More