cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Add Search Option to Campaigns

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!
846 Comments
All Star
I would like to he able to search my campaigns data base to find one I has sent previous. This would be very helpful to me.
Occasional Contributor
It looks like I can't search for an old campaign by keyword. It was a useful feature that I wish would come back. If that feature exists somewhere, please let me know, as I can't find it.
All Star
There should be a search bar to look up old campaigns easily so you don't have to scroll through page after page looking for a previous campaign.
Visitor

I love using Constant Contact. I send out about 1-3 emails to over 7000 clients a day. Sometimes we re-send the same campaign more than once (can be more than 10+ times as well). Only issue is when I do this I have to create a new campaign name when I really just want to keep it the same. This now creates more campaigns when I am fine with having just that one. There should be a "Copy" button and a "Replicate" button. "Copy" so that I can use the same template design but change the name and information and "Replicate" button to keep the name the same and edit whatever info needs to be edited. 

Also to make it easier for everyone, there should be a "search" bar for your campaigns. I end up having so many due to the last issue that it can take me up to 15 minutes to find a signle campaign. 

Hope to see these changes soon!

All Star
It is no longer possible to find old campaigns by clicking on a page number. If you try to find an old one to copy it, you have to go page by page, and it takes a long time. The old system made this easier.
Frequent Visitor
The new "campaign" lay out is VERY difficult to follow and use. it is difficult to find past emails - not clear how to increase the number of emails displaying - cumbersome to navigate.
All Star
I can no longer find anything without multiple clicks and deep searching as everything is now lumped together. My partner has his own CC account and he still has the old format where he could go into events or email campaigns straight from the top nav menu. Why is mine different, why did it change, and how can I get the old format back
Regular Visitor
Would be nice to be able to search campaigns by keyword. Can't seem to find that option now.
Occasional Visitor
This is really annoying, I have to hit the View more campaigns button 50 times to get to campaigns that I sent earlier this year!! Please fix this!! I need a search option of at the very least a pages option so I can skip to campaigns I sent out earlier. SO ANNOYING!!!
Occasional Contributor

Full agree. Also, it's exceptionally annoying to have to scroll through campaigns because clicking the forward arrow keeps you at the bottom of the screen/page, so you have to scroll up again to view the next page in order.