cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Search Option to Campaigns

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!
848 Comments
Hello, it would be nice if there was a way to search campaigns by keywords. Right now I have to scroll through pages to find an old email that I want to copy.
Frequent Visitor
There needs to be a way to easily search for old "sent" emails. It used to be you could jump ahead or back several pages to locate old "sent"emails. Now you have to keep clicking "view more campaigns" until you get there. It's a pain. Please go back to the old way, and to make it even better, add a "search" field.
Regular Visitor
please go back to old format...please please add a search function
All Star
Hello-- with the new interface, I am having a hard time searching for an older campaign that I would like to recreate again. How can I search by key word? Thank you, Andreea
All Star
It's very time consuming to scroll through page after page of campaigns. A "search" feature would be so beneficial!

I so much agree.....a search feature would make a huge difference.  Very time consuming scrolling through when I'm looking for one detail in a particular email so I can copy and resend.

Regular Visitor

A search link would be very beneficial and help save me time.  I tend to reuse a lot of my event that are already created then change pictures or texts etc..  I get very frustrated wheni t takes so long to find an exisiting event and I need to send the event  again,  a few weeks or months later.  Please make a search link or box to find emails quickly!!` Thank you

Occasional Contributor
SInce you can no longer go page to page how about a search by name or date feature
Established Member
How come I can't search for campaigns by date sent (ideally a range of dates, like right now I'm looking for an email sent in December 2015) or search by word in the campaign title?
All Star

I agree!! I need this functionality, too! I reuse text from all the time and I have to sift through hundreds of emails to find the one I am looking for and, if I select the wrong one, have to start over completely! Adding a search function would be HUGE!