Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
JillH829
Rookie
It's very time consuming to scroll through page after page of campaigns. A "search" feature would be so beneficial!
Commercial_RE
Campaign Contributor

I so much agree.....a search feature would make a huge difference.  Very time consuming scrolling through when I'm looking for one detail in a particular email so I can copy and resend.

KOKWC
Rookie

A search link would be very beneficial and help save me time.  I tend to reuse a lot of my event that are already created then change pictures or texts etc..  I get very frustrated wheni t takes so long to find an exisiting event and I need to send the event  again,  a few weeks or months later.  Please make a search link or box to find emails quickly!!` Thank you

pircclub
Campaign Contributor
SInce you can no longer go page to page how about a search by name or date feature
SarahScates
Campaign Contributor
How come I can't search for campaigns by date sent (ideally a range of dates, like right now I'm looking for an email sent in December 2015) or search by word in the campaign title?
RedHillPTA
Rookie

I agree!! I need this functionality, too! I reuse text from all the time and I have to sift through hundreds of emails to find the one I am looking for and, if I select the wrong one, have to start over completely! Adding a search function would be HUGE!

EpiphanyDayton
Campaign Contributor

I, too, agree. Search functionality would be a great help.

mchristo
Marketing Legend

I'll vote to delete some of those!

JaysonbG
Brand Visionary

Searching is to me a basic requirement and really needs addressing ASAP

S.AndrewP
Campaign Contributor
FREAKING PLEASE give me a more efficient way to retrieve old campaigns so I can use the template (and information) again. I am having to click "view more campaigns" 100 times to get back to this time a year ago. You used to have a button where you could skip ahead 2, 3, 4 or as many pages as you wanted to get closer to the date range. Clicking view more 100 times is FREAKING annoying.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More