Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
TheBeacon
Rookie

I totally agree.  Same with archiving. Its ridiculous!

nonprofitm
Campaign Contributor

I abolutely agree with the criticism! I'm trying to see archived emails and it used to be easy to navigate. You can't see the email by just clicking the little image anymore. It opens up and gives you all the reports. That's not what I want. Please do something about it. Thank you.

CarolH
Marketing Legend

Agree completely.  Not only do you have to keep searching for more then if you click on the wrong campaign it brings you back to the beginning all over again... REALLY WHO DESIGNED THIS??? How about give us a search bar to look for the keywords as an option to or let us search by month. PLEASE FIX THIS QUICKLY!!!!!

Is there a search feature for all emails that I'm missing? It is such a pain to scroll back in time to find an email from the previous year.
GPY
Campaign Collaborator
A search bar/option for sorting through campaigns by keyword, date or title would be tremendously helpful! Can't find any way to do that now - and with multiple users, campaigns are not always saved in folders or titled correctly. I would love a way to do this... the new campaign dashboard is terrible and the layout is awful. Bring back thumbnails! Add a search bar!
RDangerfield
Campaign Contributor

The Email-Plus is a good idea, however because of the nature of my organization, I think there should be a breakdown is what you offer to the customer. 

susank2
Campaign Contributor
Can you please add a search function on emails that you have already sent out based on their title? I work for a company that has the same events every year, and we really rely on updating the same emails that we've used in the past. A search bar would be so much easier than trying to scroll through hundreds of emails just to find one that we sent out last year.
St._J's
Campaign Expert

YES!  I can't believe that you released this new version WITHOUT finally adding this most basic of features.

HeatherL9429
Rookie
It would be really awesome if there was a search function for campaigns. The new layout is nice but it can be really hard to find older campaigns., because the "page numbers" are missing at the bottom of the list so it's impossible to skip back farther in time quickly. A search field would solve this problem.
HealthCare_ConsultLink
Campaign Contributor

I agree.  We have sent out nearly 2,000 emails in the last 2 years and I am constantly going back to the old ones.  It took over an hour to find a email that was needed.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More