cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are unable to login to their accounts. We are aware of this issue and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Add Search Option to Campaigns

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!
848 Comments
Hello, it would be nice if there was a way to search campaigns by keywords. Right now I have to scroll through pages to find an old email that I want to copy.
Frequent Visitor
There needs to be a way to easily search for old "sent" emails. It used to be you could jump ahead or back several pages to locate old "sent"emails. Now you have to keep clicking "view more campaigns" until you get there. It's a pain. Please go back to the old way, and to make it even better, add a "search" field.
Regular Visitor
please go back to old format...please please add a search function
All Star
Hello-- with the new interface, I am having a hard time searching for an older campaign that I would like to recreate again. How can I search by key word? Thank you, Andreea
All Star
It's very time consuming to scroll through page after page of campaigns. A "search" feature would be so beneficial!

I so much agree.....a search feature would make a huge difference.  Very time consuming scrolling through when I'm looking for one detail in a particular email so I can copy and resend.

Regular Visitor

A search link would be very beneficial and help save me time.  I tend to reuse a lot of my event that are already created then change pictures or texts etc..  I get very frustrated wheni t takes so long to find an exisiting event and I need to send the event  again,  a few weeks or months later.  Please make a search link or box to find emails quickly!!` Thank you

Occasional Contributor
SInce you can no longer go page to page how about a search by name or date feature
Established Member
How come I can't search for campaigns by date sent (ideally a range of dates, like right now I'm looking for an email sent in December 2015) or search by word in the campaign title?
All Star

I agree!! I need this functionality, too! I reuse text from all the time and I have to sift through hundreds of emails to find the one I am looking for and, if I select the wrong one, have to start over completely! Adding a search function would be HUGE!

All Star

I, too, agree. Search functionality would be a great help.

All Star

I'll vote to delete some of those!

All Star

Searching is to me a basic requirement and really needs addressing ASAP

Visitor
FREAKING PLEASE give me a more efficient way to retrieve old campaigns so I can use the template (and information) again. I am having to click "view more campaigns" 100 times to get back to this time a year ago. You used to have a button where you could skip ahead 2, 3, 4 or as many pages as you wanted to get closer to the date range. Clicking view more 100 times is FREAKING annoying.
All Star

I totally agree.  Same with archiving. Its ridiculous!

Occasional Participant

I abolutely agree with the criticism! I'm trying to see archived emails and it used to be easy to navigate. You can't see the email by just clicking the little image anymore. It opens up and gives you all the reports. That's not what I want. Please do something about it. Thank you.

Occasional Contributor

Agree completely.  Not only do you have to keep searching for more then if you click on the wrong campaign it brings you back to the beginning all over again... REALLY WHO DESIGNED THIS??? How about give us a search bar to look for the keywords as an option to or let us search by month. PLEASE FIX THIS QUICKLY!!!!!

All Star
Is there a search feature for all emails that I'm missing? It is such a pain to scroll back in time to find an email from the previous year.
GPY
A search bar/option for sorting through campaigns by keyword, date or title would be tremendously helpful! Can't find any way to do that now - and with multiple users, campaigns are not always saved in folders or titled correctly. I would love a way to do this... the new campaign dashboard is terrible and the layout is awful. Bring back thumbnails! Add a search bar!
Occasional Contributor

The Email-Plus is a good idea, however because of the nature of my organization, I think there should be a breakdown is what you offer to the customer. 

All Star
Can you please add a search function on emails that you have already sent out based on their title? I work for a company that has the same events every year, and we really rely on updating the same emails that we've used in the past. A search bar would be so much easier than trying to scroll through hundreds of emails just to find one that we sent out last year.
All Star

YES!  I can't believe that you released this new version WITHOUT finally adding this most basic of features.

Visitor
It would be really awesome if there was a search function for campaigns. The new layout is nice but it can be really hard to find older campaigns., because the "page numbers" are missing at the bottom of the list so it's impossible to skip back farther in time quickly. A search field would solve this problem.
Regular Visitor

I agree.  We have sent out nearly 2,000 emails in the last 2 years and I am constantly going back to the old ones.  It took over an hour to find a email that was needed.

It seems you may have made some improvements...it only took me 25 minutes of "viewing past campaigns" to get to one I wanted to copy from a year ago...used to take over an hour...but it still must be improved. We send a lot of e-mails and going back 1 page at a time to get to past campaigns to copy is extremely slow and time consuming.

Totally agree...the new process is extremely slow and time consuming to find and "old" campaign.  PLEASE FIX!

Occasional Participant

Welcome to all the newcomers, hoping, praying for a search function, so we can do our work without hours of wasted time. Apparently, Constant Contact's time is more important than those who have paid for their service before it changes to the worse. I will be looking for another service. Does anyone have one to recommend that has a search function? (and that responds to customer requests/complaints/needs??? Thank you!

I don't do campaigns in the usual sense and need to find old ones to copy quite often... making the campaign name searchable would be a big help!

Frequent Visitor
would like to be able to search for past emails by page (or date would be even better), not by endless scrolling
All Star

Do Not like the contact page, no longer can add additional emails.

All Star
It would be very helpful to be able to search for sent campaigns, instead of having to "View More Campaigns" and scroll.

We often copy email campaigns or parts of them. It would be extremely helpful if Constant Contact had a search feature so we could find a topic without having to search through pages and pages of former campaigns. As it is now, we name our emails using keywords in the first few characters so we can see the topics when scrolling through. This is archaic. Every other program and website we use allows us to search or at least do a control-F (find). When we have asked Constant Contact in the past, we have been told to organize our email campaigns into folders. That is helpful but not realistic all the time because of the overlap in topics.  Furthermore, it is a help, not a SOLUTION.  Please add a search feature. Ideally, we would like the search tool to access the body of each email but we would could work with it just searching in campaign titles. Thank you!

WHY CAN'T I SORT BY DATE!?!?!? This is really unhelpful to sort alphabetically or by "last modified". I have hundreds of events!!!!! I sort by DATE OF EVENT!!!!! Please make this an option again
All Star
The new format makes it take a long time to go back one year. We often have to send a specific email on an annual basis and will copy last year's. I used to be able to view them as pages and could enter what page I thought it would be on. A search feature would be nice too.
All Star
Need a search button to review campaigns with a specific item within a campaign email/newsletter.
All Star
We often use an email campaign from last year to revise and re-send this year. I have to click "view more campaigns" over and over and wait for the page to load when I'm looking for something historical. There should be a search function for previous campaigns to find them easier.
All Star

I agree. This new update makes it almost impossible to find old campaigns.

Occasional Visitor
I HAVE BEEN WITH CONSTANT CONTACT FOR YEARS AND WITH THE CHANGE AND HAVING SO MANY EMAIL CAMPAIGNS, IT WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVE A SEARCH BAR.
All Star
It would be great to be able to search through past email campaigns by typing some key words from the previous subject line.
Visitor
Is there a possibility of providing search capability through all of the old or deleted emails? It would save a great deal of time searching through them for the one you want to restore. Thanks.
All Star
It would be great to be able to readily search previous emails much like you can find an email in your email box.
Visitor

I want to add emaills to my campain . there should be a link to add them!!!!!!

Visitor

If you don't want to make it ez I want my money back

All Star
The new format has made it even more difficult for us to find email campaigns that were sent out a year ago. We used to be able to forward to a specific page of "sent" campaigns, but now all we can do is hit the "View more campaigns" button. This is extremely time-consuming. This alone could be a deal breaker for us.
Established Member
PLEASE bring back the old way of searching through old email campaigns. This new view of having to scroll down for pages and pages is infuriating when looking for an email we sent several months or even a year ago.
Occasional Visitor
There should be a function to search campaigns for the one you want instead of having to continually click "view more campaigns."
All Star
Hi, Any developments on bring back the ability to or enhancing the ability to search for an older campaign easily. It's very frustrating currently with only being able to "View more campaigns". Much of my time is being spent trying to reach a certain campaign.
All Star

Since we now have an abundance of e-blasts in our system, some of them

being repeated periodically or seasonally, it would be helpful if we could

do a "search" by SUBJECT in order to expedite things so we're not

sifting through many e-blasts in order to find the one we need.   Thank you!

Occasional Visitor
It would be so helpful to be able to SEARCH the prior campaigns in order to copy them and reduce the work of recreating new campaigns from scratch.
All Star
Please, please put the page jumps at the bottom of the past campaigns https://campaign-ui.constantcontact.com/campaign/campaigns. The "View More Campaigns" button is NOT helpful. It is very aggravating and it now takes forever to find an email that is a year or two old. You are penalizing customers that have been with you for years. Please create an easier way to find previously sent emails.