Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
CCS-1908
Marketing Legend
It seems you may have made some improvements...it only took me 25 minutes of "viewing past campaigns" to get to one I wanted to copy from a year ago...used to take over an hour...but it still must be improved. We send a lot of e-mails and going back 1 page at a time to get to past campaigns to copy is extremely slow and time consuming.
CCS-1908
Marketing Legend

Totally agree...the new process is extremely slow and time consuming to find and "old" campaign.  PLEASE FIX!

LuannF1
Marketing Legend

Welcome to all the newcomers, hoping, praying for a search function, so we can do our work without hours of wasted time. Apparently, Constant Contact's time is more important than those who have paid for their service before it changes to the worse. I will be looking for another service. Does anyone have one to recommend that has a search function? (and that responds to customer requests/complaints/needs??? Thank you!

SallyB237
Rookie

I don't do campaigns in the usual sense and need to find old ones to copy quite often... making the campaign name searchable would be a big help!

would like to be able to search for past emails by page (or date would be even better), not by endless scrolling
DonMar
Rookie

Do Not like the contact page, no longer can add additional emails.

LaurieJ290
Rookie
It would be very helpful to be able to search for sent campaigns, instead of having to "View More Campaigns" and scroll.
LoisH48
Brand Visionary

We often copy email campaigns or parts of them. It would be extremely helpful if Constant Contact had a search feature so we could find a topic without having to search through pages and pages of former campaigns. As it is now, we name our emails using keywords in the first few characters so we can see the topics when scrolling through. This is archaic. Every other program and website we use allows us to search or at least do a control-F (find). When we have asked Constant Contact in the past, we have been told to organize our email campaigns into folders. That is helpful but not realistic all the time because of the overlap in topics.  Furthermore, it is a help, not a SOLUTION.  Please add a search feature. Ideally, we would like the search tool to access the body of each email but we would could work with it just searching in campaign titles. Thank you!

BrianM28
Campaign Contributor

Why was this thread "Closed - NO ACTION"?  This is clearly an issue.  Accounts with a large number of previous campaigns have no easy way to find old campaigns.  It seems like a "Search" function would be an easy fix.

AmyC4
Campaign Expert
WHY CAN'T I SORT BY DATE!?!?!? This is really unhelpful to sort alphabetically or by "last modified". I have hundreds of events!!!!! I sort by DATE OF EVENT!!!!! Please make this an option again
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More