Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
GregB6
Rookie
The new format makes it take a long time to go back one year. We often have to send a specific email on an annual basis and will copy last year's. I used to be able to view them as pages and could enter what page I thought it would be on. A search feature would be nice too.
RHCS
Rookie
Need a search button to review campaigns with a specific item within a campaign email/newsletter.
AdamC05
Rookie
We often use an email campaign from last year to revise and re-send this year. I have to click "view more campaigns" over and over and wait for the page to load when I'm looking for something historical. There should be a search function for previous campaigns to find them easier.
SHPTO
Campaign Collaborator

I agree. This new update makes it almost impossible to find old campaigns.

ARLESIAC
Rookie
I HAVE BEEN WITH CONSTANT CONTACT FOR YEARS AND WITH THE CHANGE AND HAVING SO MANY EMAIL CAMPAIGNS, IT WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVE A SEARCH BAR.
ChrisC41
Rookie
It would be great to be able to search through past email campaigns by typing some key words from the previous subject line.
DonnaS5
Campaign Collaborator
Is there a possibility of providing search capability through all of the old or deleted emails? It would save a great deal of time searching through them for the one you want to restore. Thanks.
NiviR
Rookie
It would be great to be able to readily search previous emails much like you can find an email in your email box.
DaveR860
Rookie

I want to add emaills to my campain . there should be a link to add them!!!!!!

DaveR860
Rookie

If you don't want to make it ez I want my money back

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More