cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Search Option to Campaigns

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!
848 Comments
Not being able to search for campaigns is a deal breaker for me. If this is not fixed soon I will move to a different platform.
All Star
I like the new format, however, I send similar emails each year and just spent 10 minutes finding last October's email I needed to copy, revise and send. It would be so helpful to have a way to search for the emails by title or go back to listing the emails in pages. Thank you!
All Star
do you have a search function to find old campaigns? I have to do "view more campaigns" now, which is not convenient at all and slow.
Occasional Visitor

First I would like to say I love using Constant Contact!  It is easy to figure out and we have been

happy customers for a few years now.  I like all the updating and everything is working great.

It would be even more awesome if we could have a search bar in our Campaign section that we could put the title

in of our e-mail that we are looking for.  Most of the time I copy existing Campaigns and I need to find them to update and 

send out.  Right now I scroll through searching for them one by one.  It would save me a lot of time if you can make a

search bar and I can just put in the title and bam, it pops up!

Thank you!

Traci Frederickson

Fountain of Life Christian Fellowship

Occasional Visitor

First I would like to say I love using Constant Contact!  It is easy to figure out and we have been

happy customers for a few years now.  I like all the updating and everything is working great.

It would be even more awesome if we could have a search bar in our Campaign section that we could put the title

in of our e-mail that we are looking for.  Most of the time I copy existing Campaigns and I need to find them to update and 

send out.  Right now I scroll through searching for them one by one.  It would save me a lot of time if you can make a

search bar and I can just put in the title and bam, it pops up!

Thank you!

Traci Frederickson

Fountain of Life Christian Fellowship

All Star
I really miss the ability to skip ahead a few pages in old email campaigns to find one from last year or the year before. I just spent over 10 minutes scrolling and then when I clicked on the wrong one, had to start all over. You have limited the ability to look back to old campaigns and re-use them. Please fix this!
Frequent Visitor
A while back this changed. The search field was taken away and the interface is a little different. Now, I don't have any way to search through past campaigns! And when I tried load other campaigns, it just spins and loads forever. I've been trying to load older campaigns for weeks and it just keeps failing. If the search option was still there, that would be really, really handy.
Visitor
There needs to be somewhere to search for past email campaigns and if there is that option, it needs to be easier to find.

You used to be able to search for old emails much more easily than now.

You had page numbers before so that if you were looking for an email you sent 6 months ago, you could go to page 5 and see the dates those emails were sent. If you went to far, you could go to page 4.

Now you have to scroll down and it takes forever!

Bring back the old method.

Thank You

All Star
You have a search function in the library section. It would be extremely helpful if you had a search function in the campaign section.