cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Add Search Option to Campaigns

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!
848 Comments
It would be so nice to have a search function. I don't like that you took away the date column, so you cant sort by date.
Established Member
Oh my goodness. Please make a search field to find old emails so that we can create a copy. It is time to work on Giving Tuesday again, a campaign I worked on 1 year ago. It is taking 15 minutes to search by date to locate them. Please, create a keyword search field so we can locate our emails an a more efficient manner.
Visitor
The new feature or changes are NOT user friendly. You don't have a search field on the dashboard and things are not easy to find. Why was it changed? Why make it harder for the user?
Occasional Organizer
Please, oh Please! Set up a search bar for email subjects. We have been a customer for quite some time and it is hard to find certain emails we have sent out. This would truly expedite the process of searching for emails and make our day more productive! Thank you!
Occasional Organizer

I just wrote the same comment! We need this to get more votes!

Occasional Contributor

In addition to the search feature, it would also be nice if the campaign list was "paged" rather than an infinite list so that once we know, for example, that an email is on page 5, we can keep jumping to page 5 rather than continuing to hit the "more campaigns" button.

All Star
Can you please add a search bar so it is easier to search for older campaigns than to page thru all the years looking for it?
Regular Visitor
How many years and requests have to be made for you guys to offer a simple search option for campaigns?
All Star
Hi there! I would love to see a search bar option added in order to find past campaigns. This would be very helpful for our dance studio, as we structure our email communications and events around the same time every year. It would be a more efficient way to send notices to our families if we could see what was sent in the past and if we need to provide more information the next time. Thank you for your services and we hope to see this added soon!!
we should be able to search for old sent emails by typing in a name.

I appreciate when you make updates.  As an active long time user - I often revert back to past campaigns.  Previously there was a search option via page.  This was helpful rather than the a-z and the z-a or having to continue to load page after page.  I was able to take an estimated guess back on how many pages a campaign would be and easily click the page number.

If you are able to bring this back - I would be a happier customer. 

Thank you

Mary Frank

All Star

I agree. It would be so much easier to search through old emails if there was a "search" button - I have been thinking that for the past year. At least with the old design, it was easier to find/scroll through sent mail. 

New system stinks and would be nice to be able to search eblasts by title and date
Occasional Contributor
I cannot find my previous Campaigns in the current layout. Hitting show more isn't work for me.
Why can we no longer search for campaigns?
Established Member
Searching through campaigns that weren't organized in folders before the update is near impossible now. Prior to the update we could at least search by page number, with the update you've downgraded the search ability. Is there anyway to get a best searching system, or at least the old version back? Please and thank you!
Occasional Visitor

There really needs to be a campaign search function.  We send out a lot of blasts, and some are seasonal from year to year.  We need to be able to back and find previous versions to update (or at least get information from).  Scrolling through pages and pages hoping to stumble upon what we are looking for is ridiculous.

All Star
I am trying to re-send an email from 1-1-2015 and it is taking FOREVER because I have to download every email sent over the last 2 years. I liked the way we could skip ahead 20 pages or so with the old layout. We need a way to search emails by date or something.
All Star

I wrote the same comment!! I don't have time to go through EVERY email when searching for one a year or two back!

Just wanted to offer feedback on the new design: * Really missing the "Search" function for emails. My coworker and I are finding it a hassle to go back and find older emails we need to update for this year. * Also missing the thumbnails - with no search function, and no thumbnails to help identify, looking for past emails is very difficult. * Would love the ability to pick how many emails per page I can see browsing.
All Star

Is there a way to sort or search? I find myself scrolling forever down the list. The old way by page was a little easier

All Star

I'm confused.  Were you EVER able to search for campaigns?

Michael

All Star
Your new method of searching old campaigns is terribly time consuming. Please bring back the searchable page numbers at the bottom so a user can quickly go back several years to find old emails.
Please introduce the Search button to make the campaign navigation easier.
All Star
Please add a Search function to the Campaign list so the user can find a specific one without having to scroll through all of them.
All Star

Please consider adding a Search function to the Campaign list so the user doesn't have to search through a long list to find something. Thanks!

It would be so so useful to be able to search your old campaigns instead of paging through the last year, based on when you think you sent it...! Or am I missing it somewhere?
Gib
The new UI makes it far more difficult for our business to produce the reports that we depend on. It makes us dig far more than we should to get to the necessary data. Please tell me that there is a way to access the old, classic UI still. This would have been one of the few things that truly added value to your service for us over your competitors.
Occasional Contributor
search bar for searching through emails
Visitor
Create a SEARCH to find old campaigns instead of scrolling through a million pages
Occasional Visitor
ever since the update of the new page functionality has gone down. missing buttons, for example today i cannot find the more campaign button so I am stuck only looking at the first 10 on the page. buttons that dont click and freeze, constantly need to refresh the page to get functionality back.
you have considerably decreased productivity when you changed your sort option in events and registrations. my members are waiting on the telephone and in person as i scroll through pages in an attempt to find the event in question. my comment to members is that you have changed our search options, and it is now a timely search. i ask them to be patient and apologize for the inconvenience. i feel as though that apology is not the best advertisement for constant contact, but have no other option. Please consider changing the search options back to alphabetical or by date of event. Thank you
Regular Visitor

Echoing the many sentiments for a campaign search function. If we can search for contact lists, why can't we search for campaigns? This would make Constant Contact a lot more user friendly. Please listen to your users and add this function.

I cannot seem to access the drag and drop editor. Also, Is there a way to quickly search for an old campaign without having to scroll through pages and pages of old emails.

It would be nice to have an option to search for a particular campaign by name. The new feature of being able to input a page number instead of scrolling makes it quicker, but searching still isn't always quick when I am looking for something that was sent a long time ago. Just a suggestion. 

Occasional Contributor

Searching would also make it easier to put things into folders if you name similar emails with similar names.

Occasional Contributor

I am happy to see the new page controls for the campaigns page but would like to see this feature expanded to the autoresponder email creation/copying process. Currently, when trying to copy an email to add to an autoresponder series, the only options are to change the sortation style or to continue scrolling ad infinitum until you find your desired result.

Possible solutions:

1. Add a search function

2. Add the folder system into this view

3. Add the new page controls into this view

Frequent Visitor
Please add a search option or an easier way to scroll through old emails. With the other version of the program you were able to jump to pages to view emails and we used that to see what we sent out one year ago today. It's super inconvenient to have to scroll through all of our emails. I'm requesting some kind of search option or a better way to get to older emails.
It would be super helpful to have the option to search by a campaign name or a word/phrase within a campaign.
I would suggest you have a search that would be able to look at the entire database of Campaigns so that we can find what we are looking forward to. It is very time consuming to search 1 page at a time
Visitor
When you make changes not sure of your thought process. There is no search to find a campaign and NOW I have to scroll to the bottom and then scroll back up to the top to go to the next page. I have a lot of campaigns - to find one takes a while with this process. I would like to see a 'smart' change.
All Star
Have a 'Search' function within 'Campaigns' would be better than scrolling through page after page to find an old email campaign. Doesn't seem like it would be hard to do.
Visitor
For bringing back the search by page!!! So much easier!
All Star
It would be incredibly helpful to have a way to skip directly to a date or an email name (or first letter). It is incredibly time consuming (not to mention frustrating) to look for an email that is mid-alphabet that was sent over a year ago. PLEASE HELP!
Occasional Contributor
I would like an easier way to search and find past campaigns. Maybe a search function would be helpful.
It is so difficult to look through 13 pages of sent campaigns to find a certain previously sent email. Please create a search method!
can you please add a search box for campaigns (if there isn't one already; i couldn't find it)? i was looking for an email i sent a year or so ago and i wanted to search for it by a word in the title. thanks.
Developer

When displaying my scheduled emails I would like to also see the subject line of the email. This will make my tracking of emails easier.

Thank you.

All Star
Could you please add a search field for the events area? I have hundreds of events for our company and having to scroll through 20+ pages of either current or past events is tedious. It would be much quicker to be able to enter the name of the event, to change/edit the needed fields, or just look up registration numbers.
Occasional Contributor
It would save a lot of time to have a key word search tool for the newsletters. Not sure if this is possible from a technical standpoint. Even though we have the folders tool and can sort in alphabetical or new/old order, a search tool would be much quicker. Thank you for considering this. - Al