Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
TalbotChamber
Constant Contact Partner
you have considerably decreased productivity when you changed your sort option in events and registrations. my members are waiting on the telephone and in person as i scroll through pages in an attempt to find the event in question. my comment to members is that you have changed our search options, and it is now a timely search. i ask them to be patient and apologize for the inconvenience. i feel as though that apology is not the best advertisement for constant contact, but have no other option. Please consider changing the search options back to alphabetical or by date of event. Thank you
MercerAdv
Rookie

Echoing the many sentiments for a campaign search function. If we can search for contact lists, why can't we search for campaigns? This would make Constant Contact a lot more user friendly. Please listen to your users and add this function.

KristenK66
Rookie
I cannot seem to access the drag and drop editor. Also, Is there a way to quickly search for an old campaign without having to scroll through pages and pages of old emails.

It would be nice to have an option to search for a particular campaign by name. The new feature of being able to input a page number instead of scrolling makes it quicker, but searching still isn't always quick when I am looking for something that was sent a long time ago. Just a suggestion. 

CleveJN
Marketing Legend

Searching would also make it easier to put things into folders if you name similar emails with similar names.

CleveJN
Marketing Legend

I am happy to see the new page controls for the campaigns page but would like to see this feature expanded to the autoresponder email creation/copying process. Currently, when trying to copy an email to add to an autoresponder series, the only options are to change the sortation style or to continue scrolling ad infinitum until you find your desired result.

Possible solutions:

1. Add a search function

2. Add the folder system into this view

3. Add the new page controls into this view

smamgmt
Rookie
Please add a search option or an easier way to scroll through old emails. With the other version of the program you were able to jump to pages to view emails and we used that to see what we sent out one year ago today. It's super inconvenient to have to scroll through all of our emails. I'm requesting some kind of search option or a better way to get to older emails.
AAWL
Campaign Contributor
It would be super helpful to have the option to search by a campaign name or a word/phrase within a campaign.
I would suggest you have a search that would be able to look at the entire database of Campaigns so that we can find what we are looking forward to. It is very time consuming to search 1 page at a time
TimothyS3
Rookie
When you make changes not sure of your thought process. There is no search to find a campaign and NOW I have to scroll to the bottom and then scroll back up to the top to go to the next page. I have a lot of campaigns - to find one takes a while with this process. I would like to see a 'smart' change.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More