Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
SmartStart
Rookie
Have a 'Search' function within 'Campaigns' would be better than scrolling through page after page to find an old email campaign. Doesn't seem like it would be hard to do.
GSUMC
Campaign Collaborator
For bringing back the search by page!!! So much easier!
GLTW
Campaign Contributor
It would be incredibly helpful to have a way to skip directly to a date or an email name (or first letter). It is incredibly time consuming (not to mention frustrating) to look for an email that is mid-alphabet that was sent over a year ago. PLEASE HELP!
United_Sales
Campaign Contributor
I would like an easier way to search and find past campaigns. Maybe a search function would be helpful.
LisaC125
Rookie
It is so difficult to look through 13 pages of sent campaigns to find a certain previously sent email. Please create a search method!
theITgirl
Campaign Contributor
can you please add a search box for campaigns (if there isn't one already; i couldn't find it)? i was looking for an email i sent a year or so ago and i wanted to search for it by a word in the title. thanks.
PunchCard
Marketing Legend

When displaying my scheduled emails I would like to also see the subject line of the email. This will make my tracking of emails easier.

Thank you.

BradH02
Rookie
Could you please add a search field for the events area? I have hundreds of events for our company and having to scroll through 20+ pages of either current or past events is tedious. It would be much quicker to be able to enter the name of the event, to change/edit the needed fields, or just look up registration numbers.
AlR0
Campaign Contributor
It would save a lot of time to have a key word search tool for the newsletters. Not sure if this is possible from a technical standpoint. Even though we have the folders tool and can sort in alphabetical or new/old order, a search tool would be much quicker. Thank you for considering this. - Al
AnnetteM28026
Constant Contact Partner
I desperately need a search by title (at least) to find old campaigns to copy.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More