Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
DiversifiedResourceNetwork
Brand Visionary
On the Campaign page under sent items, I have to click through every single page to find something I sent months ago but don't remember exactly when. For sent e-mails, can you put a search box so that I can type a keyword to find the e-mail? This would save a lot of time. I don't like scrolling. Thanks.
mracorp
Campaign Contributor
Unbelievably, it seems you no longer have the ability to search campaigns. All one can do is scroll through a list organized by date or A-Z. We have hundreds of campaigns. Please tell me this is not the only way to find something!
RESA
Campaign Contributor

PLEASE ADD A SEARCH FUNCTION.  This is such an abvious feature to include when you have a history of communication and want to keep customers for the longhaul!  

LisaC125
Rookie
Good Afternoon, I copy emails that have been sent previously. Sometimes the originals have been sent years before. Please create a SEARCH option within the campaigns. Thank You.
UnityofPhx
Rookie
It would be so incredibly helpful to me if you included a "SEARCH" function ... that way, when I need to look back at an email I've sent, I could punch in the relevant words and find it without having to go through everything page by page ... Thank you!!!
There are times I know I've created something 6+ months ago and would like to copy it, but it takes awhile to search back through all the pages. If I could search my campaigns by keyword, that would save a lot of time!
Hannah_M
Status changed to: New

PMover
Marketing Legend

With 45 pages of campaigns, pagination is not very helpful.  The search box, like the one on the Reporting page, would be brilliant.  It still takes a lot of time and stabing in the dark to find a campaign by page number, especially since there is no way to sort them by sent date.  We have over 100 clients, so using folders is not much faster.  I still don't understand if you already have the technology (located on the Report page) why not just implement it on the campaigns page.  Also, you still have not fixed the issue that there is no way to sort on SENT date & time; I have no idea what date is used to sort old to new, new to old, and last modified.  If I'm looking for a specific previously sent email, I will know the date it was sent, not the date is last save or modified or who knows what date.  PLEASE add the search box... :smileysad:

BLBG_MBD
Rookie
Dear constant contact, I think it would be very helpful to have a search function to search for emails instead of having to scroll to find older ones that we can copy. Thanks so much.
SarahF967
Rookie

E-mails need to be searchable. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More