Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
HSCI
Rookie

Could you please add a search function for emails?  I can search for contacts, but I can't search for emails I have previously sent that I may want to edit and re-send.  It is a PAIN to have to scroll through the list of campaigns, especially if I'm not certain what I named the email.  Search capability for emails would be incredibly helpful!

ScienceCentral
Campaign Expert

The first email in this string is from 2015.  Two years later, we're still requesting a search bar.  Is it a lost cause to wait longer?

LuannF1
Marketing Legend

The saga of Constant Contact responding to hundreds of pleas to inplement a search function continues. It's amazing. Any body here had a chance to research another service that is responsive to customers and has a search function???

LuannF1
Marketing Legend

We have sent THOUSANDS of emails requesting a search function for emails, ever since the new design. It's truly bewildering that Constnat Contact doesn't fix this.

LuannF1
Marketing Legend

I know an excellent programmer who could probably have this programmed in a day or less. Who should i have him contact?

MarkB8888
Campaign Contributor
NOT having a Search function in the Campaigns tab is a MAJOR miss! Please get a SEARCH box in the Campaigns tab, so we, your customer, can find any campaign quickly, efficiently, instead of having to scroll around!!!
CindyT93455
Rookie
Is there a search function in Campaigns? I feel that this would be really helpful because I find myself having to go through 40+ pages of campaigns. This can become really tedious, despite using a naming system for our email campaigns. Thanks!
marketingguy
Campaign Contributor

WOW, isn't it nuts that this feature DOES NOT exist???!!!? 

I have made this suggestion by phone a few times and have been told for a couple of years that they would have a search feature to search for or through sent emails.

This drives me crazy! It's hard to find old campaigns. You should be able to also sort by OPEN RATE or CLICK RATE, etc.

Please create a search field to locate past emails!!!!! It is very painful to scroll to locate previously created emails.
HilaryH
Rookie
It would be great to have an option to enter a search word so that you could find old sent emails more quickly.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More