cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Add Search Option to Campaigns

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!
848 Comments
I desperately need a search by title (at least) to find old campaigns to copy.
Regular Visitor
This product is very hard to manage without being able to search for specific titles or words
Frequent Visitor
please add a function that allows you to search through old sent emails. so far the functionality isn't intuitive for me and I am not able to do what I need to do. i am currently wasting my time. please adjust my bill to accordingly.
Thumbnail photos for email so I can see what the email looked like without having to open each one up. Quick copy button so that I can copy an email layout that I like our duplicate an email from the past with 1 click. An email search bar so that I can quickly search through all the emails I have created by simply using key words from the title and subject line.
Occasional Contributor
please add a SEARCH campaign option ASAP!!
Occasional Contributor

YES AGRREED!!!!

Frequent Visitor
Hello, My suggestion is to make it easier to search for "Sent Emails" by sorting them by Name. For example, if I want to look at the Holiday Emails that I sent the last few years, I could type "Holiday" to search. (Rather than scrolling page after page to find). I hope you like my suggestion!

I need to be able to search by keyword. For example, I would be able to search for "basic functionality" and the search would return a list of every email that contains "basic functionality" in the email name, subject line, or content of the email. You have a search bar at the top of this page. Why is it that I can search the "community" but not email campaigns? 

I would love to have the ability to search my campaigns for a specific word or words instead of having to scroll back through hundreds of campaigns to find one I did the previous year.  If a search bar could be added for this purpose it would be VERY helpful!  I love using Constant Contact so keep up the good work!!  :smileyface:

Regular Visitor

I don't know what you all did to the Template selection area - but it is now terrible.  I've put in every type of search word and it keeps telling me there are no results. 

How does one find a 2-column Christmas template?????  Did I miss a tutorial somewhere!!

Give me back the old method!!!!

On the Campaign page under sent items, I have to click through every single page to find something I sent months ago but don't remember exactly when. For sent e-mails, can you put a search box so that I can type a keyword to find the e-mail? This would save a lot of time. I don't like scrolling. Thanks.
Established Member
Unbelievably, it seems you no longer have the ability to search campaigns. All one can do is scroll through a list organized by date or A-Z. We have hundreds of campaigns. Please tell me this is not the only way to find something!
Good Afternoon, I copy emails that have been sent previously. Sometimes the originals have been sent years before. Please create a SEARCH option within the campaigns. Thank You.
It would be so incredibly helpful to me if you included a "SEARCH" function ... that way, when I need to look back at an email I've sent, I could punch in the relevant words and find it without having to go through everything page by page ... Thank you!!!
There are times I know I've created something 6+ months ago and would like to copy it, but it takes awhile to search back through all the pages. If I could search my campaigns by keyword, that would save a lot of time!
Status changed to: New

With 45 pages of campaigns, pagination is not very helpful.  The search box, like the one on the Reporting page, would be brilliant.  It still takes a lot of time and stabing in the dark to find a campaign by page number, especially since there is no way to sort them by sent date.  We have over 100 clients, so using folders is not much faster.  I still don't understand if you already have the technology (located on the Report page) why not just implement it on the campaigns page.  Also, you still have not fixed the issue that there is no way to sort on SENT date & time; I have no idea what date is used to sort old to new, new to old, and last modified.  If I'm looking for a specific previously sent email, I will know the date it was sent, not the date is last save or modified or who knows what date.  PLEASE add the search box... :smileysad:

Dear constant contact, I think it would be very helpful to have a search function to search for emails instead of having to scroll to find older ones that we can copy. Thanks so much.
Occasional Organizer

E-mails need to be searchable. 

All Star

Could you please add a search function for emails?  I can search for contacts, but I can't search for emails I have previously sent that I may want to edit and re-send.  It is a PAIN to have to scroll through the list of campaigns, especially if I'm not certain what I named the email.  Search capability for emails would be incredibly helpful!

The first email in this string is from 2015.  Two years later, we're still requesting a search bar.  Is it a lost cause to wait longer?

Occasional Participant

The saga of Constant Contact responding to hundreds of pleas to inplement a search function continues. It's amazing. Any body here had a chance to research another service that is responsive to customers and has a search function???

Occasional Participant

We have sent THOUSANDS of emails requesting a search function for emails, ever since the new design. It's truly bewildering that Constnat Contact doesn't fix this.

Occasional Participant

I know an excellent programmer who could probably have this programmed in a day or less. Who should i have him contact?

Regular Visitor
NOT having a Search function in the Campaigns tab is a MAJOR miss! Please get a SEARCH box in the Campaigns tab, so we, your customer, can find any campaign quickly, efficiently, instead of having to scroll around!!!
Established Member
Is there a search function in Campaigns? I feel that this would be really helpful because I find myself having to go through 40+ pages of campaigns. This can become really tedious, despite using a naming system for our email campaigns. Thanks!
Occasional Visitor

WOW, isn't it nuts that this feature DOES NOT exist???!!!? 

I have made this suggestion by phone a few times and have been told for a couple of years that they would have a search feature to search for or through sent emails.

This drives me crazy! It's hard to find old campaigns. You should be able to also sort by OPEN RATE or CLICK RATE, etc.

Please create a search field to locate past emails!!!!! It is very painful to scroll to locate previously created emails.
It would be great to have an option to enter a search word so that you could find old sent emails more quickly.
All Star

We have pages and pages of campaigns.  Even though we can file campaigns in folders, it would be so much easier to find a specific campaign email if we could search by keyword and / or date. Please consider adding this feature to the top of the campaign page soon.  

Thank you!  

Occasional Visitor
hi! unless i'm missing it, i don't see a way to search for past emails. That would be a great feature i could really use. thanks
Regular Visitor
PLEASE GIVE US THE OPTION TO "SEARCH" IN CAMPAIGNS!!!!!
Regular Visitor

Amen! I''ve been asking for that functionality a number of times. Seems like a no-brainer to me!

Frequent Visitor
How in the world can you NOT have the functionality to search past campaigns? Are you telling me that in order to find the email I sent last year, that I can't even remember the name of, that I have click through page by page???? Omg.
Status changed to: Certified Great Idea

Regular Visitor
Please add a search tool
It would be great to have a search feature for Campaigns. Those of us that have been with CC for years and do a lot of repeat events would benefit from that greatly. Thank you!
All Star
I'd like to be able to search by keyword in the messages we've sent in the past to locate messages that we want to reuse with updated information.
Occasional Visitor
It would save me SO much time that gets used just scrolling through and clicking on page tabs just so I can find an email from previous years.
Frequent Visitor

Can you please make it easier to find a campaign created previously?  There are plenty of times where it's a campaign that is used annually or you'd like to duplicate the template.

Occasional Visitor
It would be great to have a word search feature to find specific emails instead of searching page by page for an older email.

I agree! Oftentimes, I want to find an campaign we've sent in the past to view analytics or duplicate the template. It's a hassle having to scroll through pages of campaigns to find the one I'm looking for. Search functionality seems like a simple addition.

Please add a search feature so that you could search for an email by a key word.

Can someone from Constant Contact come on to this forum and explain why you don't offer something as useful as a keyword search.  We have hundreds of campaigns, and frequently need to copy a previous one, edit and resend.  We now have to tediously scroll back through many pages.

You used to have a search feature.  Why did you remove it?  Seriously!  Please explain.  Are you trying to force people not to re-use past campaigns?  If so, why?  Shouldn't the customer be allowed to make such decisions?

Occasional Participant

Sadly, we have yet another month of no search function, despite hundreds of us pleading for a year.  I don't get it. Something that is so essential.

Please can there be a feature to search for campaign by name? Hard to find previous campaigns.
We as clients really need you to give us a way to search for campaigns by at the very least names. Access to all the campaigns from the beginning of time would really be nice since we pay a lot also. Right now we have to write custom code to do either of these...kind of ridiculous not to be able to search through campaigns easily.
Occasional Contributor
Why is there no search window for Campaigns? I have 19 pages of campaigns I now need to search through.
All Star
we have over 400 emails sent ...it would be a big help if we could search for an older sent email. we used to have that capability.
Simple text search and advanced search (date, subject, body) is needed.