Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
Matan
Rookie
PLEASE CREATE SEARCH TOOLS to find older emails by keyword. Also please ADD A SORT BY SCHEDULED DATE for scheduled emails, to aid us in regulating the flow of messages created by different offices within our organization. Thank you.
Maybe I'm missing it, but is there no way to do a keyword search of previous campaigns? If there is, my feedback is that it should be more obvious. Otherwise, it really should be an option. That seems like it is a very basic thing to have.
CareerSource_PBC
Campaign Contributor
You need to add a search bar for sent emails/campaigns. It's ridiculous that I have to go through 60 pages of previous emails just to find what I'm looking for. A staff member promised this a year ago and still haven't seen it.
MayoArts
Rookie
It would be incredibly helpful to be able to search the titles of my past emails to locate something, rather than have to scroll through. I hope this is considered for future updates!!

This is an essential function.  Please consider implementing it.  Thank you.

LuannF1
Marketing Legend

Our requexts continue to fall on deaf ears. Almost a year now. Anybody got any ideas on how to get this essential function implemented? Any clue why CC doesn't respond?

Andrus
Rookie

Has any solution been found? This seems like such an obvious and easy improvement. 

thanks,

NeilE53
Marketing Legend

A search bar in the campaigns section would be really helpful - as there are a lot of different emails that go out every day.

NeilE53
Marketing Legend

It would be convenient if we had a search bar that could search all of our campaigns by name!

LauraM322
Rookie
Please add better sorting methods & search feature
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More