cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Search Option to Campaigns

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!
842 Comments
Occasional Contributor
You need to add a search bar for sent emails/campaigns. It's ridiculous that I have to go through 60 pages of previous emails just to find what I'm looking for. A staff member promised this a year ago and still haven't seen it.
It would be incredibly helpful to be able to search the titles of my past emails to locate something, rather than have to scroll through. I hope this is considered for future updates!!

This is an essential function.  Please consider implementing it.  Thank you.

Occasional Participant

Our requexts continue to fall on deaf ears. Almost a year now. Anybody got any ideas on how to get this essential function implemented? Any clue why CC doesn't respond?

Has any solution been found? This seems like such an obvious and easy improvement. 

thanks,

Contributor

A search bar in the campaigns section would be really helpful - as there are a lot of different emails that go out every day.

Contributor

It would be convenient if we had a search bar that could search all of our campaigns by name!

Please add better sorting methods & search feature
PLEASE give me a way to search campaigns by keyword. I have 64 pages of sent campaigns to manually search through. we often re-use sent emails.
Frequent Visitor

This has to happen!

In the past I sent every email to my gmail accou8nt so I could search in therre and accidently just deleted them all so I am now relying on Constant Contact to implement, what in my opinion, is the bigget and most obvious failing of the service.