Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
ArielleG
Rookie
It would be great to have a feature that allows users to search their sent campaigns by keywords.
AndySup80
Campaign Contributor

Please make our emails searchable. I need a search bar for subject, dates, etc. Time frames would be super helpful, too (ex.: seach from May-June 2015). It is SUPER frustrating to have to search through every single page of my 1000+ emails whenever I need to reference something.

Also, it would be great if I could click on emails received by or sent to my contacts right from the contact page.

NeilE53
Marketing Legend

It would be really helpful to anyone who finds a search bar easier than scrolling through folders

GotY
Rookie

Scrolling through years worth is annoying and a big time suck time.  How hard can it be to give us this feature????   And add thmbnails while you're at it.  

Why do they call it campaigns anyway... it's just emails I sent?????

Brandon_S
Marketing Legend
Status changed to: New

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

I have nearly 600 sent campaigns, and I would like a search feature so I can go back and find specific ones more easily. The Contacts search and Advanced Search works so well, I'm surprised I cannot search my campaigns.
ECYC
Rookie
It would be useful to have a search function for past campaigns.
RDangerfield
Campaign Contributor

Great idea1

FCE95
Rookie
PLEASE add a search field so I can easily find older campaigns!
LittleLeapers
Rookie

AGREEED. I'm about to change providers simply because of the lack of having this tool. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More