cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Search Option to Campaigns

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!
848 Comments
A great feature would be to be able to search on the campaign side too?
Hi there, Please can you introduce a search function to sent e-mails? We often repeat e-mails year on year or look for old e-mails to copy a template and it's so hard to find them. If you could search by name that would be so helpful!

How was this not part of the original design? How does this still not yet exist???

Occasional Contributor
Would be cool if you had a search box at top of campaign screen that allowed searching by title.
Status changed to: Certified Great Idea

Thanks for posting this feedback!

All Star

Status changed to: Certified Great Idea

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Is this a joke??? There are over 500 comments on this thread alone, and your clients have literally been asking for this feature for years.  And yet there has never been a substantive response from CC on why this feature is missing, or whether you will ever add it. It is truly mind boggling, and the reason we are working to move to one of your competitors.

Visitor

Please do this. It makes me want to move all of the information that I have to that monkey-email program. Very frustrating.

Contributor

Simple as that

Established Member

This was suggested in the comments of another unrelated post. It got a bunch of comments of people who all wanted this search feature but the post was closed with No Action and I am not sure if it is because the original post was unrelated to this. So I am formally asking again for a search function on the Campaigns page. This would save many many of us a lot of time of scrolling through to find old campaigns that we need to copy or reference. PLEASE add a simple search function to find campaigns easier!!!! Being able to rename a campaign after it was sent is also needed.

Occasional Contributor
I send several emails per day, it would be nice to have a search feature.