Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
Brandon_S
Marketing Legend

Thank you for taking time and sharing your feedback! 

StLukesParish
Rookie
Please add a Keyword search function to find old campaigns!! Can't believe this is not a function.
A great feature would be to be able to search on the campaign side too?
Hi there, Please can you introduce a search function to sent e-mails? We often repeat e-mails year on year or look for old e-mails to copy a template and it's so hard to find them. If you could search by name that would be so helpful!
EarnestG5
Rookie

How was this not part of the original design? How does this still not yet exist???

DailyBibleOnline
Marketing Legend
Would be cool if you had a search box at top of campaign screen that allowed searching by title.
Hannah_M
Status changed to: Certified Great Idea

Thanks for posting this feedback!

St._J's
Campaign Expert

Status changed to: Certified Great Idea

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Is this a joke??? There are over 500 comments on this thread alone, and your clients have literally been asking for this feature for years.  And yet there has never been a substantive response from CC on why this feature is missing, or whether you will ever add it. It is truly mind boggling, and the reason we are working to move to one of your competitors.

CaronG7
Rookie

Please do this. It makes me want to move all of the information that I have to that monkey-email program. Very frustrating.

NeilE53
Marketing Legend

Simple as that

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More