cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Add Search Option to Campaigns

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!
848 Comments
A great feature would be to be able to search on the campaign side too?
Hi there, Please can you introduce a search function to sent e-mails? We often repeat e-mails year on year or look for old e-mails to copy a template and it's so hard to find them. If you could search by name that would be so helpful!

How was this not part of the original design? How does this still not yet exist???

Occasional Contributor
Would be cool if you had a search box at top of campaign screen that allowed searching by title.
Status changed to: Certified Great Idea

Thanks for posting this feedback!

All Star

Status changed to: Certified Great Idea

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Is this a joke??? There are over 500 comments on this thread alone, and your clients have literally been asking for this feature for years.  And yet there has never been a substantive response from CC on why this feature is missing, or whether you will ever add it. It is truly mind boggling, and the reason we are working to move to one of your competitors.

Visitor

Please do this. It makes me want to move all of the information that I have to that monkey-email program. Very frustrating.

Contributor

Simple as that

Established Member

This was suggested in the comments of another unrelated post. It got a bunch of comments of people who all wanted this search feature but the post was closed with No Action and I am not sure if it is because the original post was unrelated to this. So I am formally asking again for a search function on the Campaigns page. This would save many many of us a lot of time of scrolling through to find old campaigns that we need to copy or reference. PLEASE add a simple search function to find campaigns easier!!!! Being able to rename a campaign after it was sent is also needed.

Occasional Contributor
I send several emails per day, it would be nice to have a search feature.
All Star
Constant Contact needs a search function for its campaigns. I set up a campaign months ago and can't remember what I called it. I'd like to copy it to reuse it. I can't find it or search for it. Please add better search functionality!
All Star
It's difficult scrolling through pages of emails to replicate an email from several months ago. It would be useful to have a search function for keywords from the email or titles of the campaign.
Occasional Contributor

I'm trying to find an email message I sent back in December 2016, not so long ago. In this folder there are 342 messages. I've sorted them by New-Old, so you'd think I could find it. Noooo...

The messages go from May 2017, April 2017, December 2009(!!??), February 2017, March 2017, November 2016... You get the idea. So, I have to scroll through 18 pages of old messages to find the ONE I'm seeking.

It would be great if a) they would list in ACTUAL New-Old *chronological* order or b) there was a Search window at the top that would allow you to search for a keyword in the email name.

Constant Contact, please stop making your interface more "sleek and pretty" and maintain and/or improve the functionality. That's what your customers are paying for. Such a bummer with all these new changes.

I could really use a search field for the emails, since I manage so many emails, it can be cumbersome to have to click through all of them to find what I'm looking for.

Regular Visitor
It would be great if you could add a title search option for campaigns.
Occasional Contributor
Please add a search feature to sent emails. This would be really helpful to search through over 1,000 emails. Also, a search feature on contact lists would also be helpful.
All Star

We have campaigns back to 2013, if I don't know the date I am looking for, I have to spend way, way too much time finding it. Can't believe Constant Contact doesn't have a search function. We may leave Constant Contact just because of this. The whole office is annoyed as heck that there is no search function.

All Star
Please add a search function to allow search campaigns. Such a pain to go through pages and pages~~
Occasional Participant

We've been asking for this for two years now....  I don't get why CC can't respond/fix.  Beyond the pale.

If I have a survey that mentions 'gateway', I'd sure like to find it through a search- and not click every page every survey... (or did I miss it?)
PAO
Established Member

Please make a search function so that it is easier to find emails via keyword, date, year, etc. If I want to reuse an email, say to update an annual event, I have to search through hundreds of emails to find the one I need. This takes a good amount of time. It seems a search function is a pretty common resource. It would add tremendous value to Constant Contact, not only for emails, but for photos, documents, etc.  Thank you.

Regular Visitor
PLEASE!!!!!! add a SEARCH Function to the Campaigns tab. Most of us have 100's of campaigns on file, which makes it very hard as it is now, to find any of them quickly. I know I'm not alone on this!! Please listen to your customers and add a "Search" function!
All Star
Why is there not a search option for previous campaigns. As of now you need to go back page by page. Please create this feature. I'm pretty surprised this is not being offered and is very useful tool that will be extremely beneficial to those who use this program. Thanks!

Love Constant Contact! Would like to suggest that you add a "search" function to your campaign list, so that we can more quickly find old campaigns.

I have been requesting this feature for YEARS! When are you going to add a search function to my campaigns page?!!! Very frustrating...
All Star
Please add a function that allows me to search my previous campaigns
Visitor
There should be a search button in the campaign section so we can easily look for past campaigns instead of scrolling through pages and pages to find them.
All Star
There NEEDS TO BE A SEARCH BOX in the on the campaign list page.

I second/millionth this request for a search function of campaign titles! PLEASE do this!!! Scrolling ot find one past campaign is a needless time suck. 

Visitor
For the love of god Constant Contact, please add a "search" function to be able to find old campaigns. Everyone that I talk to that uses this requests it. For example, we are a club that has the same or similar events every year and need to go back and reference an old event. I have to scroll through hundreds of campaigns to find an old one. It seems like such basic stuff to have a search function. If I want to go back and find last years "Halloween Party" then I should easily be able to search for it. I know there are folders but that does not cut it. Just like emails have folders, you can also type whatever it is you are looking for in a "search field" and easily find what it is you are looking for. There is no reason not to have such a basic function
Visitor

For the love of god Constant Contact, please add a "search" function to be able to find old campaigns. Everyone that I talk to that uses this requests it. For example, we are a club that has the same or similar events every year and need to go back and reference an old event. I have to scroll through hundreds of campaigns to find an old one. It seems like such basic stuff to have a search function. If I want to go back and find last years "Halloween Party" then I should easily be able to search for it. I know there are folders but that does not cut it. Just like emails have folders, you can also type whatever it is you are looking for in a "search field" and easily find what it is you are looking for. There is no reason not to have such a basic function

Visitor

Occasional Contributor

Concurring with everyone's comments here. Is there a plan to add this feature anytime soon?

Occasional Visitor

When is a search function being released, go from "Good to Great" please

Being able to search past campaigns would be extremely helpful to our organization too! It is extremely frustrating to have to look page by page for an old email. 

@LMcNulty wrote:
It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

Regular Visitor
with a few hundred campaigns, there doesn't seem to be an obvious way to search for a past campaign...
Why is there not a key word search function so that we can find campaigns more easily? Or am I missing it somewhere?
Contributor

how is this feature not implemented yet?

Established Member

Any idea when this will be implemented? Seems like you guys lack in the most basic features and this is a PAID service! 

Occasional Contributor

How many times do we have to beg and plead, Constant Contact, before you implement a basic search function? It's great that you finally brought back the thumbnail view, but for goodness sake, stop making cutesy changes and implement a basic search function. There are 59 pages in this reqest thread - not 59 comments - 59 *pages*. We users think this is a priority, and maybe soon you will too. C'mon now.

We share a company account and have thousands of emails. It would be helpful if there was a search feature to easily find emails.

Having a search function for campaigns would be incredibly helpful, going through page by page looking for an email is tedious.

Occasional Contributor

How about we wrap up this long list of requests with a "yes, we've implemented it"? That would be cool.

Aren't y'all tired of hearing us ask for this, Constant Contact? I know I'm tired of asking. 😕

All Star

My non-profit has many users, thousands of campaigns, and it is a huge time sink for our already busy staff not to be able to find campaigns with a key word search. It really, really is needed.

Occasional Visitor

We need to search through campaigns to find previous email campaigns.

Visitor

Hey Folks,

Just discovered this issue and found a quick work around.

Go to Reporting tab (in dark grey tool bar) from the main page > Then scroll down passed the ekg trend readout to Email Campaigns search bar.

Hope that helps and that it has not already been mentioned.

Thanks for the idea HughCO.  That will definitely be helpful, but it only searches emails not events.  Still, it helps!!

Thanks!!

All Star

This is a huge help. Thank you so much! Of course, it would be nice if CC would just fix the issue. But this is a great work around. 

The reports page is handy for finding recent campaigns.  I have mentioned the Reports search bar in my previous post in they way of "why can CC have a search bar on the reports page but not the campaign page?"  The Reports page only accesses the past 500 campaigns; for us that is only back to March of this year.  We, along with many other companies I see on this message, need to go back further than that.

Occasional Contributor

HughCO, right on! Thanks for the workaround. It would be great if CC would just implement this in the Campaigns tab, but this will be very useful in the meantime. Kudos! :thumbsup: