Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
TammyM97
Rookie

Come on Constant Contact...how can you not have a search function available within your software? How much easier my job would be if I could search the title, or content, of a campaign. 

Webmonk
Rookie

Need it also

It would be so helpful to have a Search feature for campaigns. There are times when I want to use wording from a previous campaign and can only find it by guessing what day I sent it. With over 86 pages of campaigns, that's alot to guess!
LenaE
Campaign Contributor

I waited a long time for the Search bar to be added in order to look for a specific campaign. Just came across it today under Reporting, but it should also be under the Campaigns page. Seems like common sense and someone every other email provider has. Shocking Constant Contact still does not have this feature. The other issue is that it only does a search for what is already showing on that one page! That is ridiculous. The search should be searching ALL campaigns or reports, not just what I can already see on the page. PLEASE UPDATE THIS!

AmandaG508
Rookie
I'd like to be able to search through campaigns by date or by Campaign name.
JessicaT89551
Rookie
Is there a way to search through your campaigns? I often want to use a search bar so that I didn't have to manually locate the past campaigns I am looking for.
sarahw68746
Rookie

Why has this not happened yet? The people want a search bar!!!

This would be helpful to find campaigns.
tanyak1975
Rookie
Please, please, please provide a way that we can search for things in campaigns.
cyberpatriot
Rookie
PLEASE have a search function. I have made this a discussion point with your reps over the past four years. We have hundreds of email and would like to be able to search at least the titles if you are worried about cycles on the server. Maybe the user would be required to put in dates no more than one year or something like that. It is inefficient to put the email into a special category since we have hundreds of emails in the campaigns. We tried it and it was a wasted of time. Most of us have been here a short time. We can't be the only organization on the planet with this issue. PLEASE put the function in to Constant Contact.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More