I send emails to a different countries, and it would be useful to be able to "Tag" emails and search for/view - only certain emails at a time.
Or just a search bar in the Campaigns folder. I "Tag" my campaigns using the title at the moment, so for example, I tag an Australian eshot with "AU", Italy with "IT", then also by subject such as "Fantasy Egg" or "Dinosaur Egg" . So that makes it a little easier to find them all, but it would be able to search by typing in, for example; "Fantasy" & "IT", then I'd know which emails I have for "Fantasy Eggs" going out to "Italy".
It is SUPER frustrating to have to go through over 1000 emails whenever I am looking for something I sent previously.
Also, the folders aren't helpful unless I can click a button to show me all of the ones that aren't currently in folders. As it is, all I can do is guess which ones are in folders and which ones aren't.
Given the lack of response by CC to most suggestions - what I have discovered was probably put in without any great intention:
That is -
1. Click on Campaigns on the top menu; then next to the orange "Create" button is an icon that will display your "Marketing Calendar View";
2. Use the navigation next to the displayed month and year to go back to the period of time you wish to search;
3. Clickable links to all your emails are there on the calendar; click the email you want;
4. In the popup window click "More Details";
5. On the email page click more actions;
6. Use whichever one you need.
I like the "Share URL" because now you have a direct pipeline to that email for future use. While this is not exactly the "Search" feature we have all been wishing for, at least this tool make the search a little easier.
Again - I am pretty much cynical about most changes by CC, but this one seems to actually help. Let's how long it is available.
How is there now search option? Our account is used by 8 staff members, contributing to thousands of emails. Pretty hard to find one email with now search engine. Please fix!
Absolutely necessary function!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.