cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Search Option to Campaigns

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!
843 Comments
Occasional Contributor

I send emails to a different countries, and it would be useful to be able to "Tag" emails and search for/view - only certain emails at a time.

Or just a search bar in the Campaigns folder. I "Tag" my campaigns using the title at the moment, so for example, I tag an Australian eshot with "AU", Italy with "IT", then also by subject such as "Fantasy Egg" or "Dinosaur Egg" . So that makes it a little easier to find them all, but it would be able to search by typing in, for example; "Fantasy" & "IT", then I'd know which emails I have for "Fantasy Eggs" going out to "Italy". 

Occasional Contributor
Am I missing something? I'm not seeing a search function, and am instead scrolling through a large number of events every time I need to view one. The sort function helps but not enough. Can you provide a search so I may type in an event title and pull it up that way? Thank you
All Star
If I want to look at all past campaigns regarding Halloween, I need to guess how many pages back to look. If there is a way to search by date or title or keyword, I don't know about it.
Occasional Participant

It is SUPER frustrating to have to go through over 1000 emails whenever I am looking for something I sent previously.

Also, the folders aren't helpful unless I can click a button to show me all of the ones that aren't currently in folders. As it is, all I can do is guess which ones are in folders and which ones aren't.

Developer

Given the lack of response by CC to most suggestions - what I have discovered was probably put in without any great intention:

That is -

1. Click on Campaigns on the top menu; then next to the orange "Create" button is an icon that will display your "Marketing Calendar View"; 

2. Use the navigation next to the displayed month and year to go back to the period of time you wish to search;

3. Clickable links to all your emails are there on the calendar; click the email you want;

4. In the popup window click "More Details";

5. On the email page click more actions;

6. Use whichever one you need. 

I like the "Share URL" because now you have a direct pipeline to that email for future use.  While this is not exactly the "Search" feature we have all been wishing for, at least this tool make the search a little easier.

Again - I am pretty much cynical about most changes by CC, but this one seems to actually help.  Let's how long it is available.

Happy Hunting.

How is there now search option?  Our account is used by 8 staff members, contributing to thousands of emails.  Pretty hard to find one email with now search engine.  Please fix!

All Star

Absolutely necessary function!

Sure wish I could search my campaigns.
All Star
Please add feature to allow for searching past campaigns by keyword and date. Sometimes it is necessary to locate a past campaign and it takes a lot of time to search through endless pages until it's found.
All Star
It would be a great improvement to have a search function in the "Campaign" section. E.g. if I want to copy an old campaign I have to go through all page listings to find it. If I were able to search for a campaign by title it would save so much time.