Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
WendyL35242
Rookie
Sure wish I could search my campaigns.
EllenG4
Campaign Contributor
Please add feature to allow for searching past campaigns by keyword and date. Sometimes it is necessary to locate a past campaign and it takes a lot of time to search through endless pages until it's found.
ECYC
Rookie
It would be a great improvement to have a search function in the "Campaign" section. E.g. if I want to copy an old campaign I have to go through all page listings to find it. If I were able to search for a campaign by title it would save so much time.
SwedishMSTeam
Rookie
As someone who is starting a new job and taking over all of the previous campaigns, it would be so helpful to add a search bar to find specific campaigns. We do a ton of reminder emails, so for me to find exactly what im looking for is very time consuming. I'd also like to reorganize the folders, so being able to search for each campagin would be so helpful. Looks like many other people have posted about this...
JeffW467
Campaign Expert

I agree completely, Constant Contact is a very good platform, but a simple campaign keyword search that would let you find an old campaign by typing in a few words from the subject line etc would be extremely helpful and is a BASIC function that other providers we have used all offered.

PLEASE add this simple feature that would be a BIG help to your users! 

JeffW467
Campaign Expert

p.s.the tool should also let you search by campaign name, and offer a date range to narrow results. 

GaleW
Campaign Contributor

Hi guys,

I would love to be able to find a campaign by punching in the

name or subject of the campaign rather than estimating the

approximate date it was sent in order to find it.

Thanks very much!

LoganC15
Rookie

Putting my vote towards this as well!

OSIA
Campaign Contributor
Hi! I would love to be able to search my campaigns by keyword.
VickiB34
Rookie

This would be very useful!  Would LOVE a search option. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More