cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Search Option to Campaigns

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!
842 Comments
All Star
If you could include an option for the organizer (me) to write a note or comment on the Registrant Details page, that would be helpful. An example of when I would use this is if they paid me in Cash or a cheque hand delivered OR if they have a specific need that they forgot to include when then signed up, etc. This would be a very helpful feature. ALSO - Please please please get a way to search events!! Thank you and have a lovely day!
Visitor
Would appreciate having a way to search through campaigns.
Occasional Contributor

Somehow along the way this great tool has been becoming really irritating. Emails, and events are not in order according to the date. Emails that have been sent and events that are over are still on the page 1 and don't go to the bottom. I can't search for an event, or an email, or anything. There is no way to search. Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I could scream. I have been using CC for years and there used to be a sort of order. Not anymore. Since I was forced to adopt the new dashboard things don't make sense.

All Star
The screen to create an email for event attendees offered only three examples (non-applicable) or I could create one from scratch. There are other emails I prefer to use in my history. I should be able to search my history for a template.
Valued Contributor

The Chimp offers this, I would think that alone would be reason for CC to do so as well.

Visitor
This would be faster and easier than having to scroll through pages of prior campaigns or months of the calendar.
Occasional Organizer

I'm just so confused about why there is still not a search function for email and event campaigns? This seems to be a very standard feature and the fact that users are still waiting for this is dumbfounding. 

I wish there was a way to search by putting in a word which would search all campaigns
All Star
There should be a way to filter through campaigns by what they are titled as.
Unlike many other programs, there is no search in constant contact in the event we would like to see an old email, perhaps to copy or get info from.