Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
AvivaP
Rookie
It would be very helpful to be able to search past campaigns by keywords to find the ones I want to copy.
Hi, our team have been CC users for a long time so we have many campaigns over the years. Since we are in retail grocery, we often want to re-use things from prior years, but clicking through 27 pages of prior campaigns to find the one we need is a huge time waster. Please find a way to include a search function for previously sent emails and events. Thanks!
NDCgraphics
Marketing Expert
Please, for the love of GOD add a search box to the platform. The company I've worked for has sent thousands of emails. It would be amazing if there was a search box that I could type a keyword into and find all the related campaigns. It would make things a lot quicker and easier.
AMGA1979
Rookie
Why can I not search my campaigns any longer with key words?

Amen!  I've been using constant contact for around 14 years - that's a lot of campaigns - I'd LOVE to be able to search them.  I'll admit, I reuse some material.  :smileyface:

It'd be great to have a search bar for campaigns - otherwise you have to scroll down pages to find the one you are looking for. Thank you.
JarredT
Brand Visionary
you should be able to search campaigns by word or text....to have to go page by page for an email is exhausting
Quorum
Rookie
I really need a Search Function in Campaigns. I am trying to find a campaign I did last year and have part of the name. It would really be helpful to search campaigns.
LoisH48
Brand Visionary

I am requesting AGAIN that CC add a search engine for finding past emails. Ideally, we should be able to search the content of past campaigns for key words but at a minimum, we should be able to search in titles. The only way to jerry-rig this now is to search in Reporting but it only shows the last 500 email campaigns. Another method is to never delete old campaigns from your own email inbox so you can search there. CC is the best company out there for mass email campaigns and search engines are basic to any program; why isn't this feature offered? Thank you!

ThomasF4
Rookie
You need a search function for the campaigns. It would be so much easier to find things.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More