Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
BarbaraAnd
Campaign Expert

I am just going to keep posting every few months that you need a SEARCH bar-my first post was three years ago! At this point, I have pages and pages that I have to click through to try and find an email that I sent just a few months ago. 

Stop using your resources to take away features people use, e.g. HTML Code editing, and give them something that everyone wants--a SEARCH bar! I can't believe that you haven't added this annually, #1 Request yet! 

At the very least, tell us WHY you aren't listening to your users, is it not possible to do for some reason? Can you imagine not having a Search Feature in Outlook or Apple Mail?  

Chris__D
Employee

Hey @BarbaraAnd, I completely understand your frustration and do apologize that we haven't implemented a search feature for your campaigns yet. I know it can be quite difficult to manage your campaigns and I agree that having a search feature would be a game changer. I can tell you that we are actively working on a search feature for the campaigns. We don't have an exact ETA for when this will be released, however with this being such an anticipated feature, we want to make sure we have everything buttoned up and ready to go. I know we've all been waiting for quite some time and I'll make sure to keep everyone in the loop because this is a feature that I know we are all very much looking forward to using. 

DaveR7
Constant Contact Partner

I feel your frustration. There are many features that CC has altered or removed over the years that adds to the time it takes to complete tasks. Quite often I find myself complaining that the engineers must be drinking too much Red Bull and Vodka as most of the features they add make no sense or completely convolute a simple process into a multi task process that becomes worthless. Arrgh!

I am however, one of the lucky ones that is being allowed to test the beta version of a campaign search feature. Over the course of this last year this test version has gone through a few changes, mostly all for the better. Once it is released I think you will be happy with it. I have to  say that the testing process is painfully slow but the engineers, or whoever, are listening and the product is improving.

Hi - it would be very helpful to sort campaigns by keyword, not just date.
COVDStaff
Marketing Legend

A MIRACLE!

I log in to Constant Contact today and what do I behold up at the top of the page but a SEARCH BAR! It might need a bit of straightening-out, but it found all the campaigns I was looking for anyway.

Thank you, Constant Contact, and our benevolent overlord Jeff Bezos

MichelleMit
Campaign Contributor

On the 13th day of December...Constant Contact gave to me...

a search button for my campaigns!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!

This is the beginning of something new and beautiful. 

I TOO say THANK YOU!

FPA

WFPC
Campaign Expert
I would so appreciate a search function. We do things seasonally, and instead of scrolling back through months of old emails I'd love to be able to search so that I can easily locate, copy, and modify an old one!
AnthonyT86
Rookie

Well, on 12/13/18, there was a search option. Today, there is not. Unless, I missed something.  here's my screen.

campaign screen.jpg

jackiel2672
Rookie
Why can't you search for email names and documents??
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More