cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Add Search Option to Campaigns

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!
848 Comments
We need a search option!
Frequent Visitor
Right now there are ONLY two ways to serach for email, use the calendar or scroll page by page. Give us the ability to serach by at campaign name!
Occasional Visitor
We REALLY need CC to implement a search function in the campaigns, so we can find campaigns by name. This has been needed desperately for years. We have hundreds of campaigns and spend HOURS looking for past sends. It's a huge time-waster.
All Star
Why haven't you added a search tool so I can look for old content! This is such a basic need. Have you seen the comments on your "community" page? Lots of dissatisfied customers! FIX IT
It would be convenient if there was a search box where you can search for the title of our drafts or sent mail so we don't have to sift through everything.
All Star

Seriously, how can we not have a search past emails function?

This is one of the most glaring omissions and needs to be added.

All Star
I often run the same campaigns year to year. I'd like to be able to search for an email I sent, rather than having to scroll through pages to find the email I sent the same time last year. Thanks!
Frequent Visitor

This would be absolutely helpful to have a search function for the camp[aigns list.  I have years worth of campaigns that I would like to search through very often.

Thanks for listening

Need to be able to search campaigns. This is one of the most frustrating omissions in CC. Please fix it!

All Star

Whole new update, but still no search, eh CTCT? :unamused:

Regular Visitor
It would be fantastic to have search function to more easily find archived emails.

PLEASE!!!!!!

All Star
Would you please add a search feature to the Campaigns, so the user could search for keywords to find old email campaigns please?
Visitor
It would be nice to be able to do a key word search to pull up sent or draft emails. I am often scrolling through pages of emails to find out if and when we created a particular email.
Occasional Contributor

Account Owners need to be able to sort campaigns.  When they are sorted to a folder they do not need to show up on the campaign page any longer.  this makes it frustrating to find the old campaigns I need. A search bar for campaigns would be great.  A folder for each user would be great too.  Then each users campaigns would be in their own folder and the account owner could access all.  

Occasional Organizer

Hi,

I just wanted to add my voice to that request!

HUGE pet peeve to have to manually search through past campaigns!! 

Constant Contact; it's 2018!

The (basic but could be more developed) function already exists in Reporting. Simply copy it to Campaigns!

I don't understand why you don't! There are enough people wanting this?!?!

Thanks in advance,

AR

Visitor
I would like to have a search button so I can search my campaigns and in the each folder. It would make my life so much easier!
Visitor

It is patently absurd that Constant Contact has STILL not added a simple search option for campaign users. 

It would be awesome if there was a way to search the campaigns by buzz word or subject matter to make sorting through them faster. Example "swimwear", "halloween", "clearance" etc.

Please!

Years, I am not exaggerating, I have been asking for this feature for YEARS! And I get the same boilerplate answer that they appreciate the feedback and engineers will look into it. Well? How long does it take for your engineers to grasp that this is probably the most wanted feature by users.  

All Star
WHY is there NO way to easily search through the campaigns? I should be able to type one word in a search engine and all the campaigns that relate to that category would be listed.
Occasional Contributor

Seriously, Constant Contact. ANY time now...a Search feature for Campaigns. Such a standard request. A request that has been made literally HUNDREDS of times. What's the deal?? Our company has 9 years of email campaigns to search through, and doing that a handful at a time is ridiculous. Aren't all these repeated requests annoying? Want to know how to make them stop? Simply ADD the SEARCH FUNCTION.

Please provide a search feature for previously sent emails using keywords. Thank you!
Occasional Organizer

Constant Contact seriously needs to add a search field so people can search for sent campaigns. I have over 450 emails that I have sent and I have to scroll through page after page to find an older campaign that I want to reuse. If there was a search field, I could simply type in the name of the campaign and then quickly sift through the results.

Regular Visitor

I don't understand why this is not a feature. I have over 300 campaign emails that myself and previous owners have sent and no way to look through them. Even using the "folder" feature as Support has mentioned is kind of a kick in the teeth when you have >100 emails in a single folder.

There are 775 comments to this suggestion alone, which has nearly 400 likes. I saw other comments asking for a search as far back as 2014. I don't understand why this is not yet a feature.

All Star
Campaigns: It would be great to be able to search for campaigns by keywords in the subject line or title instead of having to sort through them by date. Contact Search: It would be nice to be able to search with keywords from company names or other fields rather than just first, last and email. For example if I want to search for all my Boy Scout contacts, just typing in Scout to populate any contact with "Scout" in any of the fields. The current search tool seems very limited. Thanks for considering!
A simple search feature is missing!
All Star
Please include a search bar for the campaigns page so one doesn't have to manually search through all the pages to find a document.
Status changed to: Voting Open

Visitor
Hi - I use constant contact to promote events. I name each blast with a number (which is the date of the event I am promoting ie: 082318 [Aug 23, 2018]). It would make my life so much easier to locate old promotions, if you included up at the top, a search field where I could pull up past events without having to scroll thru pages of archived blasts. Do you think that is something you can add to the Campaigns window? Thank you for your consideration! If it already exists, please tell me where I can find it.
Regular Visitor
PLEASE add the ability to search for campaigns! When you have hundreds of campaigns to look through, it is very tedious to find the one you are looking for!
All Star

Please create a search function for subjects.

Frequent Visitor

100% agree!!!

Occasional Visitor

Not responsive.

This is really an essential feature to those who have a large number of campaigns. 

It's been two years and we still can't search our library of newsletters and surveys. Your feedback was "Thanks for telling us!", but no change. Read today about stock surging.. checked it out.. no problem searching your library for all documents containing that word. Just an FYI and notice.

All Star

I was just about to request this feature - to be able to search a campaign by keywords. I'm tired of scrolling page by page when I can't remember the date something was sent - but remember what it was about. We often send thank you messages to event attendees. It would be great to be able to search based on type of event keyword in the email campaign, copy that and edit. Pretty please can we have this? It would make life so much easier!

Regular Visitor
I would like to re-use and old campaign but there is no way to search them.
All Star
We need to be able to search our SENT newsletters. It is ridiculous that you don't include this function.
Regular Visitor
There needs to be a search bar so that we can search the campaigns or emails by name, not just date.
Frequent Visitor
Please add a Search feature to the All Campaigns email library. It is very difficult to find a unique email within the sent library. A simple word search would be great! Thank you! Kelli Grisez, Compass Media Networks
All Star

I think many of us in this great community would support the idea of adding a "Search" function. I noticed that it has been bought up many times in other posts.

Please add a "Search" function, it would make using Constant Contact much easier and quicker!

Thanks

Honestly? Three and a half years since a search functionality has been initially requested -- in this thread only, because there are others -- and still nothing! WOW. Constant contact, really? Three and a half years and you have not gotten to that place in your platform development roadmap that says "now let's give them campaign search"?

Added to the impossibility of easily excluding a list of tagged contacts, that -- for me -- is the second pointer that you don't much care for your clients. At this point I am not changing providers only because I don't have the time for the research, the move, the adjustment etc.

PS -- just noticed excluding lists by tag is implemented. It differs however from the help file explaining how it functions, so I am off to try and decipher whether "Limit by tag" means only send to those also tagged with XYZ, or send to all above but those tagged XYZ. Oh well..

I agree that a search bar for finding campaigns would be extremely useful.

I am just going to keep posting every few months that you need a SEARCH bar-my first post was three years ago! At this point, I have pages and pages that I have to click through to try and find an email that I sent just a few months ago. 

Stop using your resources to take away features people use, e.g. HTML Code editing, and give them something that everyone wants--a SEARCH bar! I can't believe that you haven't added this annually, #1 Request yet! 

At the very least, tell us WHY you aren't listening to your users, is it not possible to do for some reason? Can you imagine not having a Search Feature in Outlook or Apple Mail?  

CTCT Employee

Hey @CarolineF5, I completely understand your frustration and do apologize that we haven't implemented a search feature for your campaigns yet. I know it can be quite difficult to manage your campaigns and I agree that having a search feature would be a game changer. I can tell you that we are actively working on a search feature for the campaigns. We don't have an exact ETA for when this will be released, however with this being such an anticipated feature, we want to make sure we have everything buttoned up and ready to go. I know we've all been waiting for quite some time and I'll make sure to keep everyone in the loop because this is a feature that I know we are all very much looking forward to using. 

Solution Provider

I feel your frustration. There are many features that CC has altered or removed over the years that adds to the time it takes to complete tasks. Quite often I find myself complaining that the engineers must be drinking too much Red Bull and Vodka as most of the features they add make no sense or completely convolute a simple process into a multi task process that becomes worthless. Arrgh!

I am however, one of the lucky ones that is being allowed to test the beta version of a campaign search feature. Over the course of this last year this test version has gone through a few changes, mostly all for the better. Once it is released I think you will be happy with it. I have to  say that the testing process is painfully slow but the engineers, or whoever, are listening and the product is improving.

Established Member
Hi - it would be very helpful to sort campaigns by keyword, not just date.
All Star

A MIRACLE!

I log in to Constant Contact today and what do I behold up at the top of the page but a SEARCH BAR! It might need a bit of straightening-out, but it found all the campaigns I was looking for anyway.

Thank you, Constant Contact, and our benevolent overlord Jeff Bezos