cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Search Option to Campaigns

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!
826 Comments
All Star
You have changed the search and now only is possible to find emails by date.....it is bad, because sometimes when you try to find an email you dont know the date.

Please create a campaign search function. 

They did....finally!!  When you click on Campaigns, there is a search box on the right side of the screen!  So happy!!

Search campaign.PNG

CTCT Employee

@ManuelL3 I'm sorry that the ability to filter your emails by date is not the perfect feature to help you find your previous campaigns. I can tell you that we are actively working on a search feature for the campaigns. We don't have an exact ETA for when this will be released to you, but I think this will greatly improve your future searches!

Occasional Visitor
I need to be able to search titles of past emails. It's insane that I have to scroll through pages and pages to copy a past email.
Occasional Visitor
You have the option to view all campaigns by date. I wish you would let us search the names of the campaigns - that would be a nice feature.