cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight (8/23) from 11:00 PM - 12:00AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Add Search Option to Campaigns

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!
846 Comments
Occasional Advisor

Thanks for clarifying @Chris__D

I'd like to make another suggestion, since it hasn't been rolled out completely just yet:
Can you make it compatible in conjunction with the date filter? Currently, both the date filter and campaign search work independently of each other, so if you are searching for an email with a certain word, within a certain date range, you can't do that. It's one or the other - date range OR search term. It would be great if you could get them to operate together.  Thanks in advance

Occasional Contributor

glad this has been added, just posting here to stop getting emails when people reply.

Occasional Contributor

This is desperately needed. I see a "Coming Soon" label... is it really in the works? 

Visitor

I'm going to switch back to MailChimp soon if they don't fix this

CTCT Employee

Hello @Clairebear,

Yes! This feature is slowly but surely rolling out to all of our customers. I don't know exactly when your account will receive it but it is definitely coming. 

CTCT Employee

Hi @JeffW467,

Sorry about the notifications! If you want to remove yourself from them you should be able to unsubscribe yourself from the thread. 

2019-04-04_16-45-56.jpg

Regular Visitor
We reuse contents from previous campaigns and associated emails often, and have to browse through pages and pages to find them. It would be great if ConstantContact provides a campaign search option based on date, subject, and location.
CTCT Employee

Hello @WilliamM0773!

When you say location are you referring to the ability to search a specific folder for a campaign?

As for date and subject you should have a filter by date option on your campaigns page and we are slowly rolling out the ability to search to all accounts. 2019-04-10_9-53-22.jpg

Visitor

Agreed. Search option would be very helpful.

CTCT Employee

Hey @LindaS087,

I actually just checked your account and you do already have our search feature! If you go to campaigns in your account it should be located in the upper right hand side. Where were you looking for this feature?