cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We had to temporarily close one of our support sites. You may experience a longer than normal wait time when calling into our support center. Remember to check out all of our available support resources including live chat for the quickest response.

Add Search Option to Campaigns

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!
842 Comments

While it's nice that this feature had finally been added, as Candace has so helpfully pointed out,  let's just take a moment to consider it was proposed as coming soon two years ago. I posted a request about this almost four years ago. 

Maybe coming soon is a subjective term.  But he is my continuing issue with this: constant contact markets a communication tool for communication professionals. However, up until the company started rolling out this new feature there was essentially no communication at all about it even though it's pretty basic and had been requested by dozens of not hundreds of users. 

Some of us might not still be irritated about this had CC simply given us anything but crickets about this for years.

CTCT Employee

Hello @LittoralSociety 

Thanks for the feedback about this as it can help us make changes to our processes in the future. I'm very sorry that you felt like there wasn't enough communication on this feature in the past. Would something like a notification on the post be helpful to you?