Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
AIACincy
Campaign Collaborator

How is it that we're talking to Constant Contact in the year 2017 about adding SEARCH to their ONLINE service?

JoliG
Rookie

Make sent emails searchable

KathyRPOA
Rookie

YES!  A way to search previously sent emails would be fabulous!!  PLEASE, please, please!!

TedF1
Brand Visionary
would love to have a search field on the all campaigns page...thanks!
PH06611
Marketing Expert
It would be great to search sent emails by name so it's easier to find them.
theITgirl
Campaign Contributor
please please please add a "search" feature to the list of campaigns. takes too long to guess what page an old email i'm looking for might be on!
PaulaS04
Rookie
This should not be hard to do, I have requested this option for months..please
MichelleM8477
Rookie
Is there a way to search campaign titles?
YofWMC
Rookie
Hi, I have used Constant Contact for several years in several different capacities at my YMCA. The last update, that rearranged the "campaigns" was awful. It is very difficult to find things now, especially because since we are one organization with several departments using Constant Contact, we all have different stuff. I miss the ability to simply click on the top menu to get to events, or surveys, or emails. I wish there was a "search" fro emails. I name all of my emails for Camp Topanemus with "CT" and all of my School Age emails with "SACC." I'd LOVE to be able to simply search for all emails starting with CT or SACC to be able to find, copy and edit emails to resend. I feel like I am constantly searching for things anymore. It's become too tedious to file my emails because the folders contain everything now, and not just emails. I hope another update is on the horizon, and some of these issues will be addressed. I can't imagine I'm the only one who is frustrated. Thank you for hearing me out, Megan McVay Assistant SACC Director & Topanemus Spirit Leader
NeilE53
Marketing Legend

A search bar to search through all campaigns would be nice / make things a little easier and faster

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More