cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Add Search Option to Campaigns

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!
848 Comments
Not being able to search for campaigns is a deal breaker for me. If this is not fixed soon I will move to a different platform.
All Star
I like the new format, however, I send similar emails each year and just spent 10 minutes finding last October's email I needed to copy, revise and send. It would be so helpful to have a way to search for the emails by title or go back to listing the emails in pages. Thank you!
All Star
do you have a search function to find old campaigns? I have to do "view more campaigns" now, which is not convenient at all and slow.
Occasional Visitor

First I would like to say I love using Constant Contact!  It is easy to figure out and we have been

happy customers for a few years now.  I like all the updating and everything is working great.

It would be even more awesome if we could have a search bar in our Campaign section that we could put the title

in of our e-mail that we are looking for.  Most of the time I copy existing Campaigns and I need to find them to update and 

send out.  Right now I scroll through searching for them one by one.  It would save me a lot of time if you can make a

search bar and I can just put in the title and bam, it pops up!

Thank you!

Traci Frederickson

Fountain of Life Christian Fellowship

Occasional Visitor

First I would like to say I love using Constant Contact!  It is easy to figure out and we have been

happy customers for a few years now.  I like all the updating and everything is working great.

It would be even more awesome if we could have a search bar in our Campaign section that we could put the title

in of our e-mail that we are looking for.  Most of the time I copy existing Campaigns and I need to find them to update and 

send out.  Right now I scroll through searching for them one by one.  It would save me a lot of time if you can make a

search bar and I can just put in the title and bam, it pops up!

Thank you!

Traci Frederickson

Fountain of Life Christian Fellowship

All Star
I really miss the ability to skip ahead a few pages in old email campaigns to find one from last year or the year before. I just spent over 10 minutes scrolling and then when I clicked on the wrong one, had to start all over. You have limited the ability to look back to old campaigns and re-use them. Please fix this!
Frequent Visitor
A while back this changed. The search field was taken away and the interface is a little different. Now, I don't have any way to search through past campaigns! And when I tried load other campaigns, it just spins and loads forever. I've been trying to load older campaigns for weeks and it just keeps failing. If the search option was still there, that would be really, really handy.
Visitor
There needs to be somewhere to search for past email campaigns and if there is that option, it needs to be easier to find.

You used to be able to search for old emails much more easily than now.

You had page numbers before so that if you were looking for an email you sent 6 months ago, you could go to page 5 and see the dates those emails were sent. If you went to far, you could go to page 4.

Now you have to scroll down and it takes forever!

Bring back the old method.

Thank You

All Star
You have a search function in the library section. It would be extremely helpful if you had a search function in the campaign section.
All Star

Before recent "improvements", it was fairly simple to search through my old campaigns by page (I knew I could find a post I sent from September 2015, for example, on page 😎 to locate one to re-use as a template. I did this very often = just jump to a numbered page. No worries then. Now, I'm forced to spend hours (not kidding) wasting time clicking and reclicking "view more campaigns" to prompt the reloading of at most 4 - 5 items at at time while scrolling endlessly to locate a campaign. "Use the search function" they say, "just enter the title" they say - but the new "search" function only goes through the last 50 or is it just 30(?) eblasts. I send waaaaay more than that in a year. Since I most often re-use seasonal campaigns from prior years I need to go back a year or two on any given day to locate a desired piece to replicate. This new format is incredibly frustrating and such a loss in efficiency in this regard.

I know what you're going to suggest. "Just put them in a folder". I would If I could find them! When I do finally locate a campaign I'd like to hang on to and click the radio box to begin the process to "move to folder", the system locks up. :smileysad: I've been fighting with this for the past 3 hours. I'm toast. Calling it quits. And still haven't finished the campaign I came on to craft this eve. Please dear ConCon Conquerers, please expand the search function so we can actually locate our campaigns quickly and get ourselves back to work!

All Star

I often update previous campaigns. It would be wonderful if you could provide a search window on the main page so that I could easily find a campaign I'm looking for. If that's not possible, is it possible to be able to categorize the campaign on the final page before I schedule it? It's rather annoying to have to go back and categorize a campaign after it's sent.

All Star
It would be great if there was an easier way to search for old campaigns other than scrolling through everyone one.
Would love to have a better way to search for old emails. It helps to see what we did last year, or the year before, or last month even! It seems it would be easy to have a date search. Ex Dec1-Dec30 2015 to see exactly our campaigns for the holiday season last year.

As a follow up to search for campaign by date range, I would like to be able to search by number opened, number of click thrus, and I would like to see the Subject Line on the report as well.  And I would like to see more than the last 50----I want to be able to search thru history.  Is that possible?

Occasional Visitor
PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE add a search option for emails, especially on the title. I am always needing to find an email for information or to copy. It is always so difficult to find. Thank you!
All Star
why why why why why why can't we have a "search" bar on the home page to search all campaigns? the only way to find an old campaign to possible use again is to go day by day. I'd liek to find an old birthday campaign that we sent out, it would save time and frustration to just be able to type in "birthday" and find all old ones.
Regular Visitor

ZACKLY~!!  Ditto Kiddo~!!

Regular Visitor

ZACKLY~!!  Ditto Kiddo~!!

Previously you had the numbers at the bottom to search through previous campaigns, with that no longer there, it takes too much needed time to find old campaigns. Is it possible to add a key word search option or bring back the pages to increase user efficiency to search campaigns?
Frequent Visitor
It would be great if the campaign history could be searched. Searching by keywords, and being able to click right to the campaigns sent at different times (all campaigns in March '15, etc) would be very helpful.
Occasional Visitor
Would be great add to have a "keyword" search for campaigns
Occasional Organizer

With the new format it's been difficult to find earlier email campaigns I created to use again and copy. A "Search" function to search by date or campaign name or other keywords would be very helpful. Also, in the past I was able to edit individual blocks of text using the HTML codes. (Examples were editing for superscripts, fractions, copyrights, trademarks, etc.). This is not an option with the new format. Please consider bringing HTML block editing back or ad new functionality in text editing for superscripts, fractions, copyrights, trademarks...

Thank you.

All Star
Please implement a past emails search. We have emails that go out quarterly and yearly and, since we send a lot of emails, they get buried deep and i waste an inordinate amount of time searching for the previous one (which is a bit less time than I would spend recreating it from scratch). I have requested this feature numerous times in the years we have been with you...
All Star
After the recent updates the website is very slow to use and hard to navigate. When selecting campaigns it is slow to show the check mark and move to the folder. There is also no Search function and this makes looking up / organizing very difficult after the fact.
We have over a thousand campaigns. It would be useful if there were a search function so you don't have to keep clicking to see more campaigns. Or have an option for 50-100 per page. It's taking way too long to find a campaign from 3 years ago. I love Constant Contact, but it will be really cumbersome to have to go through this every time I need to find an old campaign.

I was just about to post a very similar feedback!!  I am glad to see I am not the only one a bit frustrated with the new layout. 

I hope this gets resolved sooner than later - LIKE ASAP!!:smileyindifferent:

All Star
Great work on the new design! Love that campaigns are now grouped by "type." However, one feature we were hoping to see would be a search function to be able to search for specific emails sent in the past. In addition, now that the campaigns are all on one page it is more cumbersome to search for campaigns sent, say, one year ago, because the browser has to load all the information in a single frame.
All Star

Your new format is unacceptable.  Previously we could quickly find old campaigns and update them for current use,  There were  thumbnails available besides dates and pages which made searching and updating easier.  You've now made using your service much more difficult, especially for long term subscribers. We've always really liked using Constant Contact, but we're going to be forced to leave your service if this "upgrade" isn't changed again quickly.

the new look and function of the system sucks. sucks big time. they just moved things and look around- it doesn't make it easier to search, and now there is more work to get to what i need. Sucks. Sucks Sucks. Looking for another system.
Established Member
Your company is great but the biggest flaw, and it is a big one, is that I can't find anyway to search for an email campaign that I sent or is a draft. It is a huge pain in the A-- to have to scroll through years of campaigns to find one I'm looking for. Please fix this problem. Tojm
Hello! The new format is nice, but it would be extremely helpful to have a way to search for past campaigns by title or keywords. Those of us who have been using the platform for years may have hundreds of emails to comb through for reference.
All Star
Please create a search function so I can search on emails by name or date.
All Star
Return the page search function. It is not practical to go back through a year's worth of emails, one page at a time. I want to jump ahead 20 pages.
Before, when I wanted to find a Sent eblast from a year ago... I could jump, like, 10 pages and be close. Now, the pages have been removed and you must continuously click on "View more campaigns" for what seems like forever to go back a significant amount of time. Optimally I'd like to have a Search bar that I could use to search through the different folders "Draft"... "Sent." This would be the best since we included a unique number or address when naming the eblast. Thank you for your time and continuous improvement in the software.
Your new update is useless. You need to put in a search query. We are an organization that literally has 100's of old campaigns. We can now NOT find since your update
All Star
So this update has caused me all sorts of headache. The emails do not sort properly by the most recently worked on and that means that all of the work I was doing is now buried and I am having to spend valuable time searching through all of them. The sort by alphabetical is also wacky and not alphabetical and cannot be sorted by letter of the alphabet. There is no way to search through emails. The view is clunky and inefficient with the "show more" box. In short. I think I need to find another email company that does not hamstring me right when I need to get some work done fast.
I really hate the fact that there is in no search button for old campaigns that were sent out.
Regular Visitor
Search box It would be very helpful if there was away to "Search" a word or phrase to pull up a past email that was sent out. Example "Christmas"
Sir, you omit page navigation without any alternate. before that, when we need to find a old Campaigns. we get through their with page numbers. But now its take like forever to get through a three months old Campaigns to find. go down, go down...... now very very hard. Kindly put a search bar or a filter bar to find a old Campaigns via name, subject or date. Thanks
Regular Visitor
It would be really helpful if you could search for campaigns by certain criteria like title or date sent etc.
Occasional Participant

We've been aasking for this feature ever since they "upgraded" the system. They are not responding to our many, many, many requests for this feature.

Regular Visitor
it would be great to have the option to search by name or/and by date range. I was looking for an eblast to copy the I sent out in early September and had to scroll so many pages to find it. I had to copy two eblasts and had to do it twice.
I would love to be able to search for old emails! I'm looking for an email I did last year...and without them on pages, it's taking forever to find, because I have to keep clicking "view more campaigns"
Occasional Organizer
PLEASE make a search feature, by date &/or subject line, so we can retrieve and copy old campaigns faster than scanning through the entire list

Ditto here. I used to be able to find old emails--and I have hundreds of them--by easily selecting and then accessing an old page. Sometimes I was off by a page or two, but it was a simple matter to change the page number to find the one I wanted. Now, there is no way to find what I want without, as TriDeltaEO says, clicking "view more campaigns" again and again and again. Can you give this matter some serious attention? Sometimes "cleaner" is not always "better." Thank you.

Occasional Contributor

I'm too facing the same issue, need to be resolved this problem soon. Search for the campaign must be set somwhere above the list of emails as in the previous version :smileysad:

Visitor

YESSS!!!! OMG... and when you click one to check if it's the one (and it ends up NOT being it) You're back to page 1!!!! 

Visitor

Exactly my problem too... PUT BACK THE PAGE SEARCH already!!! Or better yet.. how about a search tool with varied choices!

Established Member
Hello, the previous version of Constant at least gave you page #s, so if you wanted to view a sent item from May, you could guesstimate what page it was on. I didn't like how you couldn't toggle from different pages only at the bottom of the screen. Now it's really time consuming to click View More Campaigns A LOT of times in order to get back to something from May. I feel the site isn't all that user friendly in some aspects, and now it's worse. I'm so sad.