cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Search Option to Campaigns

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!
846 Comments
Occasional Visitor
How do I search titles of previous campaigns ?
Occasional Contributor
It would be helpful if there was a faster way to locate/look up emails faster instead of scrolling by date.
It would be very helpful to have a search (bar) capability on the Campaigns page. Perhaps being able to group them would even help, as we have many related emails based on certain events.

Edit: I have discovered the "Folders" option. A search bar would still be extremely helpful.

Occasional Visitor
I would love to be able to search the titles of old campaigns so I can retool and reuse them rather than trying to target by date. Is there a way to do that?
Regular Visitor
Is there any way to look up a previous campaign by the name of that campaign? I am not a fan of the new format! You can't even go to an approximate date that you sent the previous email, at least not that I have found. You just have to scroll and scroll through TONS of campaigns to find the one you are looking for.
Regular Visitor
Why is there not a search function on your site? Where I can type a word that I know was in the title of my campaign, and it pulls up all of the campaigns that have that word in the title? This seems like SUCH a simple thing, I cannot understand why this is not available.
It takes forever to scroll through campaigns to find a old one, then copy and update it. Thank you
its so annoying that i cant search all sent emails for a word. Now i have to go back page by page. you used to be able to click on page numbers. now that is gone
Please add a Search option for sent Campaigns