cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Search Option to Campaigns

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!
848 Comments
All Star
Can you please add a search function on emails that you have already sent out based on their title? I work for a company that has the same events every year, and we really rely on updating the same emails that we've used in the past. A search bar would be so much easier than trying to scroll through hundreds of emails just to find one that we sent out last year.
All Star

YES!  I can't believe that you released this new version WITHOUT finally adding this most basic of features.

Visitor
It would be really awesome if there was a search function for campaigns. The new layout is nice but it can be really hard to find older campaigns., because the "page numbers" are missing at the bottom of the list so it's impossible to skip back farther in time quickly. A search field would solve this problem.
Regular Visitor

I agree.  We have sent out nearly 2,000 emails in the last 2 years and I am constantly going back to the old ones.  It took over an hour to find a email that was needed.

It seems you may have made some improvements...it only took me 25 minutes of "viewing past campaigns" to get to one I wanted to copy from a year ago...used to take over an hour...but it still must be improved. We send a lot of e-mails and going back 1 page at a time to get to past campaigns to copy is extremely slow and time consuming.

Totally agree...the new process is extremely slow and time consuming to find and "old" campaign.  PLEASE FIX!

Occasional Participant

Welcome to all the newcomers, hoping, praying for a search function, so we can do our work without hours of wasted time. Apparently, Constant Contact's time is more important than those who have paid for their service before it changes to the worse. I will be looking for another service. Does anyone have one to recommend that has a search function? (and that responds to customer requests/complaints/needs??? Thank you!

I don't do campaigns in the usual sense and need to find old ones to copy quite often... making the campaign name searchable would be a big help!

Frequent Visitor
would like to be able to search for past emails by page (or date would be even better), not by endless scrolling
All Star

Do Not like the contact page, no longer can add additional emails.