Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
ElderlyInstruments
Campaign Contributor
I send out a variety of emails - most all product related, but sometimes focused on specific products and other times featuring a group of products. In any case, to re-use (with changes) some of my previously sent emails, I need to search my list of campaigns (instead of browsing though my list either alphabetically or by date). It would be a time saver.
I think it would be great to search all of my campaigns with a search button/engine.
wojo
Rookie
It would be nice if you could have a search that will take us directly to a campaign we have already published so we don't have to scroll all over the place to find one. How quickly can you create this?
AlyL7
Rookie
Is it possible for CC to allow users to search their old campaigns without going through the entire list?
MeghanH
Campaign Contributor
I would like to request that Constant Contact look into a search function so that previously sent emails could be searched by keyword. Thanks!
MainStreetU
Brand Visionary

I would love to see an options to be able to search our emails by name instead of having to page through all of them to find the one we are looking for. 

KennaS6
Rookie
I would like a way to be able to search campaigns. Is there a way to do that (I haven't found it yet)? If not, can you implement that, please? Thanks!
Marisa_M
Marketing Legend

I was just coming to this forum to suggest the same thing and this was the most recent post! Please add this feature!

BAYADApediatrics
Campaign Contributor
please make campaign names searchable. I have two years of emails in constant contact and it makes it very difficult if I want to find the campaign I did a year ago. Thank you.
JoanB81
Rookie
I have over 400 campaigns that I have created from your site. Are you EVER going to have a Search function, or folders to better organize the campaigns I have done?? Do you have any idea how time consuming it is to click through them to find a previous campaign?? The sort features are useless, your pages take forever to load "more campaigns". I am about ready to find another company who can better serve our needs. I have taken surveys, been asked for feedback, yet I see no site improvements. Refer a fiend? NEVER!
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More