cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We had to temporarily close one of our support sites. You may experience a longer than normal wait time when calling into our support center. Remember to check out all of our available support resources including live chat for the quickest response.

Add Search Option to Campaigns

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!
842 Comments
Contributor

It would be really helpful to anyone who finds a search bar easier than scrolling through folders

Occasional Visitor

Scrolling through years worth is annoying and a big time suck time.  How hard can it be to give us this feature????   And add thmbnails while you're at it.  

Why do they call it campaigns anyway... it's just emails I sent?????

Regular Organizer
Status changed to: New

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Visitor
I have nearly 600 sent campaigns, and I would like a search feature so I can go back and find specific ones more easily. The Contacts search and Advanced Search works so well, I'm surprised I cannot search my campaigns.
All Star
It would be useful to have a search function for past campaigns.
Occasional Contributor

Great idea1

PLEASE add a search field so I can easily find older campaigns!

AGREEED. I'm about to change providers simply because of the lack of having this tool. 

All Star

How is it that we're talking to Constant Contact in the year 2017 about adding SEARCH to their ONLINE service?

All Star

Make sent emails searchable