Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
Hannah_M
Status changed to: New

KalliW0
Brand Visionary
With an account like ours that has a lot of data and emails, it would be WONDERFUL if there was a search feature in the email campaign section where we could type in part of a title for a previous email and have it popup without scrolling through each one individually.
downtownakron
Rookie
I am trying to do a key word search through nine years of emails created in Constant Contact. Is that possible without opening and searching each one separately? I know we can search the graphics library and contacts.
ChrisD4684
Marketing Legend
Just got promoted here and am taking over from the person who left. Many times I'm copying an old campaign, but it's a real pain to find them. Currently, I'm having to keep clicking load more campaigns and scroll, scroll, scroll, sometimes takes me 5 minutes just to find the campaign to duplicate. A Search feature would be brilliant! Am I missing it? Thanks!
Hannah_M
Status changed to: New

PatrickG8
Rookie

It's now 2016. Search is the key to everything. Please, for the love of God, create a search feature for Constant Contact.

GACPS
Rookie
it would be awesome if Constant Contact would make the campaigns searchable. when you have volume it is time consuming to find
MainStreetU
Brand Visionary

I would really love to see a search tool added whare I can search email titles.  I like to copy, update the information and resend.  It is sometimes difficult to scroll through all of my emails to find the one I want.  Thank you for your consideration.

StChrisAdmin
Rookie
It would be nice to have some way to search for an earlier constant contact. To have to comb through them every time is not only tedious, it is frustrating! The new "design" just seems to have moved around the old design.
LorettaP08
Rookie

The original post was from 2013.  How do we not have this feature by now?

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More