cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Search Option to Campaigns

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!
843 Comments
As someone who is starting a new job and taking over all of the previous campaigns, it would be so helpful to add a search bar to find specific campaigns. We do a ton of reminder emails, so for me to find exactly what im looking for is very time consuming. I'd also like to reorganize the folders, so being able to search for each campagin would be so helpful. Looks like many other people have posted about this...
Occasional Contributor

I agree completely, Constant Contact is a very good platform, but a simple campaign keyword search that would let you find an old campaign by typing in a few words from the subject line etc would be extremely helpful and is a BASIC function that other providers we have used all offered.

PLEASE add this simple feature that would be a BIG help to your users! 

Occasional Contributor

p.s.the tool should also let you search by campaign name, and offer a date range to narrow results. 

All Star

Hi guys,

I would love to be able to find a campaign by punching in the

name or subject of the campaign rather than estimating the

approximate date it was sent in order to find it.

Thanks very much!

Occasional Visitor

Putting my vote towards this as well!

Hi! I would love to be able to search my campaigns by keyword.

This would be very useful!  Would LOVE a search option. 

Hello!  Many marked improvements to the site over the last 6-12 months, and very glad we are able to navigate by page number again!! 

Unfortunately for those of us who have 9-15 pages at 40 campaigns per page, it is still difficult to find single items when we're looking for them.  If there were a Search Box that would search through the campaign/survey names, that would be ideal!  Another option with functionality that is already existing on your site would be to have another method for sorting - being able to sort by active or done would also make finding a particular title easier.

Thank you for your consideration.

This is an absolute MUST.  We have been members for years, have repeat campaigns on an annual basis and need to be able to find them!  HUGE PROBLEM.  There must be a search function for the campaigns!!!!

Yes, I concur. It's crazy to have to scroll through so many events and listings, even ones that have passed. We even tried to create a numerical system that would allow them to appear in a certain order but for some reason, it won't recognize the listing for alpha or numeric categorizing. We, too, have a lot of events and create the opportunities months in advance. It's very inefficient to have to look and look every time.