Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
Michele29
Rookie

This is crazy. This topic is 3 years old. And this is the VERY BASIC funciont that needed to be there from the very beginning! 

JulieS0971
Rookie

Apparently I'm not the only one would would really like a SEARCH function - I have to sort through pages and pages of past emails, it's very time consuming!

mchristo
Marketing Legend

It is only the most-voted feature suggestion in the history of the Community forums.  It makes me doubt how faithfully Constant Contact prioritizes system designs/enhancements based on Community input, as they say.

Michael

I can't seem to find older emails unless I scroll through pages and pages of VIEW ALL CAMPAIGNS - one page at at time...I reuse annual emails for holidays etc, and I used to be able to click on a page that was up to a couple years ago - in one click - (they were numbered) - and I could get to that page faster. Now it takes longer scrolling in order by date. Am I missing a shortcut?
DavidR221
Rookie

I am having the smae problem. Also there should be a search for old emails 

BrendaB40
Campaign Contributor

I hear ya! But I've complained since this new version came in and no listens at C.C. and I don't think they care. Maybe we should call them everyday until they bring back the old version!

RobM1
Rookie
How do I search titles of previous campaigns ?
tdwilliams
Campaign Contributor
It would be helpful if there was a faster way to locate/look up emails faster instead of scrolling by date.
JessicaH998
Rookie
It would be very helpful to have a search (bar) capability on the Campaigns page. Perhaps being able to group them would even help, as we have many related emails based on certain events.
JessicaH998
Rookie

Edit: I have discovered the "Folders" option. A search bar would still be extremely helpful.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More