Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
PaulS12
Rookie

I second/millionth this request for a search function of campaign titles! PLEASE do this!!! Scrolling ot find one past campaign is a needless time suck. 

MichaelG153
Campaign Contributor
For the love of god Constant Contact, please add a "search" function to be able to find old campaigns. Everyone that I talk to that uses this requests it. For example, we are a club that has the same or similar events every year and need to go back and reference an old event. I have to scroll through hundreds of campaigns to find an old one. It seems like such basic stuff to have a search function. If I want to go back and find last years "Halloween Party" then I should easily be able to search for it. I know there are folders but that does not cut it. Just like emails have folders, you can also type whatever it is you are looking for in a "search field" and easily find what it is you are looking for. There is no reason not to have such a basic function
MichaelG153
Campaign Contributor

For the love of god Constant Contact, please add a "search" function to be able to find old campaigns. Everyone that I talk to that uses this requests it. For example, we are a club that has the same or similar events every year and need to go back and reference an old event. I have to scroll through hundreds of campaigns to find an old one. It seems like such basic stuff to have a search function. If I want to go back and find last years "Halloween Party" then I should easily be able to search for it. I know there are folders but that does not cut it. Just like emails have folders, you can also type whatever it is you are looking for in a "search field" and easily find what it is you are looking for. There is no reason not to have such a basic function

MichaelG153
Campaign Contributor

JasonE235
Marketing Legend

Concurring with everyone's comments here. Is there a plan to add this feature anytime soon?

Ridge_Church
Campaign Contributor

When is a search function being released, go from "Good to Great" please

SHonnell
Rookie

Being able to search past campaigns would be extremely helpful to our organization too! It is extremely frustrating to have to look page by page for an old email. 

@LMcNulty wrote:
It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

KathrynS368
Rookie
with a few hundred campaigns, there doesn't seem to be an obvious way to search for a past campaign...
brftdc
Rookie
Why is there not a key word search function so that we can find campaigns more easily? Or am I missing it somewhere?
NeilE53
Marketing Legend

how is this feature not implemented yet?

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More