Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
PMover
Marketing Legend

The reports page is handy for finding recent campaigns.  I have mentioned the Reports search bar in my previous post in they way of "why can CC have a search bar on the reports page but not the campaign page?"  The Reports page only accesses the past 500 campaigns; for us that is only back to March of this year.  We, along with many other companies I see on this message, need to go back further than that.

KarenD67818
Marketing Legend

HughCO, right on! Thanks for the workaround. It would be great if CC would just implement this in the Campaigns tab, but this will be very useful in the meantime. Kudos! :thumbsup:

iatse667
Rookie
Hello, it would be nice to have a search tool to use in order to search for a particular campaign. Also in my delete box, there are campaigns that I will never reuse, so it would be nice to permanently delete them to reduce the size of my delete box. Thank you
EllenG4
Campaign Contributor
Would like the ability to search previous campaigns we have saved by key word to avoid scrolling through many multiple pages to find something that had been sent out. For example, a campaign on a raffle winner that was sent in January of 2016---would like to be able to find it by searching for the keyword "raffle" or "winner".
VBSRvt
Rookie

It seems crazy to me that we can't easily search for keywords from previously sent emails. Each year we do a conference and an awards dinner and a policy forum, and I often look at the previous year's email for ideas... or even just to copy it. Instead of having to click through page after page of old emails, it would be great if I could just search. Thanks!

Russ Elek

Communication and Membership Manager

VBSR

KimberlyS182
Rookie

Has a search function for campaigns been created?  Obviously a long history of requests for the much-needed tool.

I have yet to find a way to do it.  Status?

TreyW333
Rookie
Love this service and plan to sign up for an acct. However, I'd love to have a search feature to search my campaigns for the one I'm looking for at any given time... If this is already a feature, and I'm overlooking it, please let me know where to find this feature. Thanks! Trey
Gwendolyn_B
Employee

Hi @KimberlyS182,

Thank you for bringing your question to the Community forum! Currently, there is not a search function for Campaigns, but we do give you a number of tools in which to sort them. I included a graphic that shows how to sort campaigns in a few ways, in case other Community members have a similar question:

If you click on the Sort dropdown at the top of the Campaign list, you hace 5 options there. And if you sort based on the criteria listed on the left hand side of the screen, there are many more ways!HowtoSortCampaigns.png

Let us know if you have any further questions about the sorting functions as well.

VABLC
Rookie

please create a search function

RobertEL
Rookie
I am trying to to find a recruiting email I sent out within the last several years. Going through page after page of my 174 CC emailsis an onerous task. May we have a search capability please?
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More