Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
JHegarty
Rookie
A simple search feature is missing!
ComplyWorks
Campaign Collaborator
Please include a search bar for the campaigns page so one doesn't have to manually search through all the pages to find a document.
Patrick_W
Status changed to: Voting Open

AndreaP27
Rookie
Hi - I use constant contact to promote events. I name each blast with a number (which is the date of the event I am promoting ie: 082318 [Aug 23, 2018]). It would make my life so much easier to locate old promotions, if you included up at the top, a search field where I could pull up past events without having to scroll thru pages of archived blasts. Do you think that is something you can add to the Campaigns window? Thank you for your consideration! If it already exists, please tell me where I can find it.
AmberC10
Campaign Contributor
PLEASE add the ability to search for campaigns! When you have hundreds of campaigns to look through, it is very tedious to find the one you are looking for!
DeirdreM4
Rookie

Please create a search function for subjects.

NeitaB
Rookie

100% agree!!!

GregoryL.C
Rookie

Not responsive.

Mateens7007
Rookie

This is really an essential feature to those who have a large number of campaigns. 

DanK42
Rookie

It's been two years and we still can't search our library of newsletters and surveys. Your feedback was "Thanks for telling us!", but no change. Read today about stock surging.. checked it out.. no problem searching your library for all documents containing that word. Just an FYI and notice.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More