Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add a Search Box for Partner Resources

0 Votes
I am frequently trying to find a video or report quickly and can't remember where it is located. Be great to have a search box in the Partner Resource section that I could use to locate a viceo or sell sheet or Puublication like "Making Sense of Online Marketing The Download" I would think it would also be effective to have access to many of the training lessons for the certificatioin test. Once I past the test they are no longer accessible. Having access to them would be helpful and if I watch or review several of them would just help me know them better.
2 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @John_Hoffman

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us on your partner account. We wanted to follow-up with you and share this form you can use to share any partner related feedback moving forward. This form allows your feedback to be submitted directly to our Partner Support.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More