Add more holidays to calendar

0 Votes

On /campaign/campaigns/calendar there is an option to show holidays, but it shows US holidays only? Might be worth investigating giving clients the option to show holidays for specific nations and religions as well?

5 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @BeitHallel. That's a great idea! I'll open this up for voting so other users can vote on it. 

No Mardi Gras? No Ash Wednesday? No Easter? What about non-Christian holidays...wouldn't marketers like to schedule one-day sales around holidays when practitioners of those religions are not allowed to check email? Just a thought for future enhancements. Thanks for listening!
Marisa_M
Marketing Legend

FYI, it seems that there are holidays missing from the calendar view, such as St. Patrick's Day (next week) and Easter.  The only holiday I see on my calendar in the next 3 months is Memorial Day.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Hi everyone,

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect the status of the idea with our engineering team. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on the idea but should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and are continuing to collect both requests along with use case examples. In fact, which specific holidays you're interested interested in is a helpful detail to have. For example if you want religious holidays, is there a specific religion you are interested in?

PaulF374
Rookie
i love the calendar view, but please include holidays on it to help with scheduling emails.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More